Eploring Time!

Klare's POV
The next morning we woke up in a rather embarrassing position. Of all the different ways to wake up, I woke up feeling something wrapping protectively around my waist and an unusual warmth behind me. I slowly look to my waist just to find rather firm, muscular arms holding me in place. A deep crimson blush spreads across my face as someone knocks on the metal door and opens it.

"Prince Zuko. It's time to wake up. The unknown island is quite the sight to behold. I believe you and the lovely doe will be pleased at the sight. Hmm? Or perhaps your more pleased staying together in here?" Uncle was the one to walk in, his eyebrows raising at the sight of me and Zuko. "Uncle, this is not what it looks like! I swear!"

He grinned at my flustered actions. "You need not worry, my dear. I'll just leave you two to sort yourselves out. However, if it's of much use, I give my approval." With that, he left me with wide eyes and a heated face that wasn't going away anytime soon.

"ZUKY!!!! Wake up, or else I'll burn your arm to a crisp without even the slightest bit of regret!!!!" I yelled in his ear. He removed his arm to cover his ear and groaned. "What's with the yelling?" I sigh at his question. "It doesn't matter now. Just get up and let's go explore. Unless, of course, you'd prefer I go alone, risking the chance of being murdered, kidnapped, or lost. I'm getting off the ship in precisely 5 minutes, with or without you." I stand up and rush out of the room, across the hall, and into my room. After changing, I ran to the deck right as they were lowering the walkway thing.

With a grin, I greeted some of the crew. "Lovely morning, yes?" The crew members paled in fright at my sudden presence. "O-oh, yes, m-mam. Ve-very lovely indeed." They all nod in agreement. "Good to see that you know how to show a woman some respect. Just don't slip up with me. One wrong phrase or misplaced hand and you know the consequences." I give them a devilish smirk, but it changes into the usual, innocent smile once Zuko walked up.

"Morning, Zuko! Ready to explore with me? It'll be so much fun!" "No one other than us are allowed to leave the boat until noon, understood?" He stated to the crew members present. It looked like one was about to object, but he quickly silenced himself at the sight of my discreet glare. "Yes, sir!" The same man straightened. "Wow, Zuky. Such a disciplined crew you have. Almost as disciplined as life is cruel." He just nodded in agreement, not even bothering to listen as he stomped down to the grassy shoreline.

I followed after him, of course, and skipped beside him until he stopped right as we lost sight of the ship. "I don't need your help with handling my own crew!" He yelled at me. He was red with anger. "What are you talking about?" "Don't you dare think I didn't notice that look you gave them. I can control them with out you backing me up! I don't anyone's help!! Especially not yours!!!!" He yelled before storming away in a random direction.

I stared in the direction he left, eyes wide and unsure what to do. Suddenly, a clap of thunder sounded overhead. Looking up, dark clouds covered the sky, refusing to let the sun shine any longer. Thunder sounded again, making me jump and run in panic. I tripped over a tree root and screamed as more thunder was heard.

Zuko's POV

'I shouldn't have stormed off.'
'But she's the one in the wrong here, not me, right?'
'That's no excuse. Something could happen to her.'
'But she's a strong girl, she can handle herself.'

A clap of thunder brought me out of my thoughts. My eyes widened at the horridly loud sound. "No..." 'No, no, nononononono! I knew it was a bad idea to leave her alone! Idiot! I'm so stupid!' "Dang it, Klare. Where are you?" I started searching for the said girl. It was critical that I found her quickly, if not who knows what'll happen.