Trouble in Paradise

Shout out to @Darkninja7 for giving me a title for this part. I was trying to think of a good name and then I saw your comment and was like, "Oh my Zalgo! That's perfect!"

"What did you fall on? A dagger?" Rin joked as he finally finished cleaning Klare's jagged cut. The bowl of water had long since turned a deep crimson and the rag was stained with the blood's bold pigment. She smacked him on the head. "I fell on a couple sharp rocks, baka." He chuckled, wrapping her leg thickly in bandages. "So you fell down a cliff? So shameful, to think that you wouldn't pay attention that much to your surroundings." Klare pouted and turned her nose up. "In my defense, I was scared out of my mind."

Klare quickly looked back down at her brother when she felt soft lips press against the back of one of her hands. "You're still so frail, princess. Scared of the thunder even after all this time, I see." They both stared at each other in silence for a while before bursting into a large fit of laughter, neither of them noticing a certain prince's watchful glare.

"Oh hey, do you still remember it?" Klare beamed, making her twin chuckle. "How could I ever forget?"

They start doing a handshake (a/n: the video) while staring into eachother's eyes and speaking in unison. ""Same eyes, same lies, same handshake. Never change, forever twins, now that's our fate." It was all fairly quick, but they matched each other's pace perfectly.

"Family can be the friends you are born to love. However, friends are the family you choose to love. This makes friendship much more valuable than any bond of blood." Iroh said behind his nephew's back, stopping in the hall to look at the young prince standing in the doorway of the ship's makeshift infirmary room. Zuko rolled his eyes and walked off, muttering bitterly under his breath. "You're becoming crazy with age, Uncle." was the only thing that Iroh's ears could pick up before the teenager was out of earshot.

**The next day, because I ran out of flowing idea's and am too lazy to even try and think of one**

Klare woke up early, carefully rolling out of bed without waking up Rin. By her guess, it was probably around three in the morning. She left her room and went out on the deck to find that only one other person seemed to be out there at the time. She limped up beside the lone boy, looking out at the sea with him. "The ocean looks pretty when the sun rises, huh?" The boy jumped at her sudden voice beside him, but he didn't answer. Klare turned to look at him in confusion, noticing that he wouldn't even look at her.

"Hey... You okay, Zuky?" Still no response. 
"Did something happen? You know, you can always talk to me. I'm here for you now." Nothing.

Klare grew increasingly worried after each of her failed attempts to get an answer from her friend. She stepped around him, enough to put herself between Zuko and the railing that he was standing in front of. At this point all she had to do was get him to look down at her short self. "Zuky?" He wouldn't look down at her.

Many ideas to get him to look down crossed her mind. Punch him in the gut, kick him in the shin, knee him where the sun doesn't shine... Okay, she might be a bit angry that he's refusing to look at her. Continuing the list... pull his head down by the collar of his shirt, wrap her arms around his neck and pull him down that way, get on her tiptoes and kiss his cheek to shock him... Woah, girl. Calm down with the hormones there.

She finally settled on a thought and looked down, sighing in defeat. "Now that I think about it... I've never been this close to the railing before... What would happen if I fell from here? It seems pretty far. Oh, would I hit those rocks down there? Hmm, it would be boring if I used my bending to break the fall... It probably wouldn't be fast enough to gather that much water anyways. Oh well, I guess there'd be only one way to find out." Klare said it as if it was nothing. She closed her eyes, leaning backwards over the railing and slowly raising her knees.