A/n: Struggle is real!

Hey hey to all of you beautiful (or handsome, whichever you prefer~)!

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not giving you an update! In fact, this author note is super late too!!

Actually... the reasons for my tardiness revolve around no internet and no time... lately I've been undergoing academic struggles, considering this school year I'm in all upper level courses as well as a foreign language course. Along with this there have been numerous mental struggles...such as stress, anxiety, and other things I do not wish to disclose.

I know all that I'm saying might come off as me making excuses, but those are a mere few of my reasonings behind my lack of involvement.

However~ I've been about to at least jot down the general concept for the next part! I am pleased to present a sneak peek into the next part~

."Must've all been a dream..." she mumbled as she stood.
...
"So you and Zuko, huh?" Klare's movements froze, crystal blue eyes widening in shock. "Wha-wha-wha-what??" Katara nudged her with her elbow before gently dragging her to the stairs where the water-tribe girl had been sitting. "Come on, you two make it so obvious, especially you.
...
.Suddenly, a fiery spark lit up in those orbs of ice blue. The tan girl, whom was the only one to see this sight, couldn't help but smile and call out to the boy in question.
...
.Aang laughed, easily causing Klare's brow to twitch.
...
.Aang and Katara stare at the still smirking girl in terror. Katara turned to the firebender a couple feet away. "She's just bluffing...right?!"
...
."I told you to try burning me! Stop avoiding the hit just because I'm an ally!! Did I not make myself clear, Avatar?!"

Sadly, the development is still in the works, but in the next few days I'll try to give you all some little something... possibly a memory of Klare's to let you learn more about her~

Or maybe not~

^.^

That's all for now, lovelies~

As always~

Until next time!~

Ali🌹