Love Like War

Rafa's POV

"I'm pregnant...."

I didn't know what to say... I mean I never thought...

"What do we do?" Is the only thing I could get out of my mouth. I mean she had a baby growing inside her. I couldn't just leave her! It was my child. I had to stick around and see how they turned out. I couldn't just leave.

"I... I don't know..." She said in tears.

I grabbed her and just held her for a while. She was so tiny. And to be honest I was crying too.

"Babe. I can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave."

She held me and I held her.

"I love you..." She mumbled into my chest.

"I love you too"

And with that the bell rang to go to first period.

Robyyn's POV

A month passed and Thanksgiving came along. And we all went to Marci's house. I know what you're thinking. Isn't Thanksgiving for spending time with your family? Well usually it is but our families are really judgmental so we all have our own small Thanksgiving at Marci's house, and we all order take out and drink monsters.

When we all got to Marci's she was holding the door in tears, with Rafa holding her tummy behind her. We all walked into the kitchen and she told us the news.

"Guys... I had a miss carriage...."

Anika and I didn't say a word. We just went up and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry" I said as I was hugging her.

We let go and Anika tried to make things better. "hey we're only juniors. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't have the baby"

"She's right." I agreed. "Maybe something didn't want you to have this baby."

She hugged us again and we went on with our Thanksgiving as usual.

Hey guys.!!!! I hoped you liked the story.!!!! So um yeah.

Comment

Vote

And all that other stuffs.

I love you.!!!

Byeeee