Bulletproof Love

Rays POV

It's been a month since I last talked to Robyyn.

And a month since I started to self harm.

When I found out I didn't know how to react... So I took it out on myself. No one knew because I acting like myself; always joking always playing, being myself. But inside I was dying. I loved her... But I couldn't believe she did that to me. She was still my girlfriend, I needed to talk to her at one point.

I walked to school and saw her sitting by herself with everyone else. I walked over to where she was sitting "Hey can you come over after school today...?"

She had a look of pain in her eyes. She thought she knew what was coming.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Everyone kept asking me if something was wrong but I gave them my fake smile and said "nothing I'm just tired". Robyyn knew it was all an act though. She's used the excuse a thousand times over. She could read me like a book.

After school Robyyn came over expecting the worse. She walked into my room with tears in her eyes.

"Just come out with it" she said choking on her tears. She looked horrible.

"I'm not breaking up with you love" I said trying to calm her.

"Then what?" she had tears streaming down her face.

"Look I'm sorry I hadn't talked go you. You just made me really pissed and well my love for you is bulletproof but you're the one who shot me..."

She just stood there crying. She looked down and rubbed her tummy.

"Wait you're not..."

She shook her head and slowly started to lift up her shirt. All over her stomach were scars.

Thousands and thousands of scars. I didn't want to count how many there were. Her stomach was just engulfed in them... I would see a few words on there worthless, useless, fat, whore, fake all words that weren't true. I bent down and kissed her scars.

"I still think you're beautiful" I said as I kissed her scars.

I got up and held her. Then I remembered my arms... I let go and slowly started to roll up my sleeves. Mine weren't as bad as hers but they were bad...

She looked down and kissed mine too. I held her and she held me. We just stood there and held each other.

"I love you" I mumbled into her hair.

"I love you too" she mumbled into my chest.

End of chapter.! :D

So vote.!

Comment.!

And other stuffs c:

I love you all.!

Byeeeeee