Jamie All Over

Robyyn's POV

"LEGO LAND"

"NO! DISNEY WORLD"

"LEGO LAND!"

"DISNEY WORLD"

"LEGO LAND!"

I could hear J.J. and Mia screaming from downstairs.

"They woke you up too huh?" Ray asked as he walked into my room half asleep. He had a lazy bed head and he was still half asleep. "Let's go downstairs and see what's going on" he said smiling at me.

"Um okay" was all I was able to say.

We walked downstairs and were greeted by smiling, stressed out faces.

"Good morning you two" Mrs Zaragoza said with a smiling face.

"What going on?" Ray asked opening the fridge.

"We're trying to figure out where to go for vacation. So far it's between Disney World and LEGO Land" Mr Zaragoza said looking stressed.

"Why not Cabo?" I said. "My mother gave me the keys to her summer home there recently. And she's pretty well off, so the house should be good."

"Are you sure sweetie? What if she's using it? I wouldn't want you to relapse" Mrs Zaragoza said.

"I'm sure. She gave it to me because she didn't use it. So it'll be okay."

"Okay then. We're going to Cabo"

The next few days all we did was pack and get passports for everyone.

When the day finally came we went on the two hour flight there. Once we arrived I googled the address that was attached to the key. When we arrived at the house we were all amazed by its size.

It was a three story beach house that was right on the ocean with its own private beach. We walked inside and it had a huge living room with hardwood floors and a huge kitchen that looked out to the ocean. On the left it had stairs that lead to the second and third stories.

"This place is massive" I thought out loud.

"I know... And I thought our house was huge." Ray said.

I went upstairs to explore our new home. Once I got upstairs there were three bedrooms around a family room. I went to the other level and it had the master bedroom an a huge balcony over looking the ocean with a hot tub. From where I was I noticed something I didn't notice before; there was a massive swimming pool in the back.

My mother may be a horrible person but she knew how to spend.

I joined everyone downstairs and sat next to Ray and got asked the weirdest question from a parent.

"Hey Robyyn why don't you put on some of your music" Mrs Zaragoza said smiling.

"Um.... Okay" I said stunned. I looked through my music and finally found a song; Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low. It was my favorite song by them and everyone really seemed to like it.

"That's some good music Mija! Who is that playing?"

"All Time Low" I said surprised.

"They're good!"

For the rest of the evening we listened to my music and ate the shrimp boil that Mrs Zaragoza made. Once we were done eating Ray and I decided to take a walk on the beach under the stars.

"This seems so unreal" I thought out loud.

"How?" Ray asked.

"I never thought in a million years that something like this would happen to me..."

"How so?"

"My life is a living nightmare that never ends. This is possibly the first time in a long time that I've been truly happy..." I said trailing off.

"Well tonight I'll make you feel beautiful once again" he said leaning in for a kiss.

We kissed for a while as his lips crashed against mine. They moved in sync with the ocean behind us.

All of I sudden my phone started playing Jamie All Over. And it actually went perfectly with this.

We made love by the ocean
As the waves crashed around you
Sunsets never were so bright
And the skies never so blue
You opened up into my arms
And we laughed as I held you
I'll never go back to Georgia
Not at least till I have to

Tonight. Was. Perfect.