First Punch

Dallas's POV

It's spring break already??? What the fuck? Hey I should go to Robyyn's house and surprise her.

I got in my car and drove the few hours to San Antonio. God I hate this drive. How did Robyyn do it??? I started to blast All Time Low in my car. I don't know why but I've always loved them. I started to sing along to Dear Maria Count Me In.

I got your picture I'm coming with you dear Maria count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.

I finally drove up to the two story brick house that her and her dad lived in. As I pulled up she ran outside with her board in her hands yelling "IM THE SCREW UP?! YOU'VE BEEN A FUCKING ALCOHOLIC SINCE MOM LEFT!!!!" she stormed out of the house and jumped on her board. I honked my car horn at her and she turned around and immediately recognized my car. She smiled and rode up to the passenger seat and got in.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" she asked surprised.

"I came to see you! And you needed me too; I could tell with what just happened."

"Oh that? My dad and I are fighting again..."

"Oh well let's go somewhere!"

"Or we could just walk around the neighborhood."

"Okay" I shrugged. "Let's go"

We walked around the neighborhood for a while; well I walked Robyyn skated. I had my arms around her waist making sure she wouldn't fall. I knew she could skate better than me but I just needed an excuse to hold her.

"I wonder if I can still carry you like I used to" I randomly said out loud.

"You probably can. I lost a lot of weight because I'm not eating."

"You're what???" I said in shock.

"Oh nothing" she said skating away.

I ran behind her and scooped her up in my arms bridal style.

"Put me down Dallas!!!" she said laughing and kicking.

"Not until you tell me!!!" I said laughing back.

"NEVER!!" she screamed/ laughed.

"Put her down!" I heard some one yell at me.

I turned around and I saw some pissed off duche with two other guys appear. "So what are you gonna do about it???" I said still holding Robyyn.

"Fight me me dick!" He yelled at me.

"Fine" I said back putting Robyyn down and pushingl the guy.

"Ray, Dallas. Stop" I could hear Robyyn say; but all I wanted to do was beat this prick up.

"Oh so you're the boyfriend of the girl that I had sex with during Christmas break???" I said trying to piss him off; it must of worked considering he punched me. So naturally I punched him back making him take a few steps backwards. But before he had a chance to punch me the cops came and broke us up.

"You're coming with us to the station" the pair of cops said putting us both in handcuffs and making us get into the backseat.

We sat in the holding cell until Robyyn came and bailed us out. She walked us to her car and as soon as we got in...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!?!?! YOU HAD THE FUCKING NEIGHBORS CALL THE FUCKING COPS ON YOU!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS????!!!!"

"You're boyfriend started it" I said in protest.

"No this little prick did. If he wasn't all over you I wouldn't have done shit to him."

"It was both your faults okay?! This isn't a good way to start off our spring break" Robyyn said sounding pissed at both of us.

"Hey by the way can I crash on your couch during the break? My parents are out of town and they know I'm here so like yeah." I asked Robyyn.

"No fucking way he's staying at your house. After what he did to you during Christmas break, Fuck no"

"Shut up Ray this doesn't involve you" I said to him.

"Yes it does. She's my girlfriend"

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "So can I?"

"I don't see why not... You two just have to behave okay?" She said to the both of us"

"Well what if we don't?" I said being a sarcastic asshole.

"Them you both get punished. I don't want to watch a pair of three year olds all week okay? Do you understand?"

"Yes babe" Ray said

"Yes mom" I said being sarcastic.

She gave me the death stare but at least I was staying at her house. Better than nothing.

End of this chapter cx

So vote

Comment

And all that other stuffs!

I love you.!

Byeeee