The Greatest Announcement Of All Time

Hello friends! Want to hear something super awesome?

I've just descended from space alien captivity! And now they are targeting my Wattpad readers! Don't be alarmed though.  The reason they want you is because you guys are as awesome as me haha.  Ok now that I've gotten your attention...

I have some big news! But first of all, on a personal note, I want to say thank you for reading my story. Writing is my absolute favorite thing to do. And I am so happy that you have been here reading it.  It sometimes feels like the words "thank you" don't do the job.  Especially when it comes to this because without you guys, I wouldn't have received the support I needed in order to update like I have.   So truly thank you!  And I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Okay, onto the big news! I'm getting published! I know, I can't believe it either. (I've asked my friend to pinch me to make sure that I'm not dreaming... at which point she proceeded to slap me). I've been writing for quite some time now, so what is happening is a dream come true.

It's literally all because of you guys. You're my absolute favorite people. I wish I could give you something... like, I don't know, a birthday cake, or a unicorn. But instead, I've got something even better. That's right! You are going to be running in circles like silly bunnies! Because you guys are so awesome, I will be giving away never before seen content, including freebies from the book! Yup, no more boring nights with zero reading materials for you!

In fact, I've been so excited about this, I promise to start growing my own garden of money, love, and puppies just for you guys (since birthday cake and unicorns obviously can't grow).  I'm going outside right now actually because I'm so excited to get started!  I already have the special seeds needed to do it (a very nice lady randomly came up to me at Walmart and gave them to me and explained their powers).  Then once they are groomed and grown, I'll throw in a few more things laying around the house for you.  There's a wicked glittery lamp I'm looking to get rid of guys.

Anyway, before I get off on a tangent...

The book is going to be published June 19!

I will still be here on wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. They will be taken down on June 12, so make sure to read the whole book before then! I'm also going to put warnings in throughout the book to remind you to finish it or hopefully wait until its published if you're not too far in! (I promise the published version is better; why do you guys think I was absent for most of last year? I was busy revising it and making it better).

And there are a few awesome things going on even before then. Let me just tell you that it's going to blows your socks... and feet off!

There will be contests, awesome prizes, and MORE!  So make sure to watch out for the next updates on my book to find out what the MORE means. 

My Facebook page link is in my bio and will help keep you up with what's going on.  I'll throw in some extra magical puppy, money, love seeds for you if you do haha. 

I'm excited to hear what you guys think!