TOMORROW

Hello Islanders! The wait is almost over. So I ask for you to read this whole announcement!!!

You can get the COMPLETE REVISED Book Tomorrow. Read this full announcement please (very important). Do it for the hugzzzzz! (>^_^)> <(^.^<)

I am honestly freaking out right now haha! I've been pinching myself all day to make sure I'm not dreaming. Tomorrow is the day - especially if you buy the eBook and kindle version! The day where you can get the eBook cheap and you get all the extras. The day you can get the COMPLETED book with its BRAND NEW content! And then you get to read that book! Because you deserve it!

First though, here are a few things to know!

- You can buy either the eBook (kindle version) or the paperback version (which I am dying to order and get in the mail) through Amazon.

- It will be available starting tomorrow afternoon!

- The price for the PAPERBACK version (that you will be able to hold in your hands) is a little more than I expected haha. It might be around the 20 dollar range. Which yes, I know is quite a bit. Remember that it's a long book though with a lot of pages so that's why. And also I CAN'T CONTROL PRICES. Otherwise, it would be lower trust me haha. The price will range with buys though. The more buying, the cheaper the book becomes ;) It's worth it though because it is a super awesome book! (I am sorry to those who I told the paperback would be 99 cents. There was a misunderstanding between me and my publisher. As it turns out it's only the Ebook that is 99 cents. I'm very sorry about that guys).

- Please know that the EBOOK version is much much cheaper. Like I said before, you get some perks too because you would get it all tomorrow. And it will only be 99 cents for now. Even after that, the price won't go up much :D (of course though... I recommend the paperback haha).

Now that you guys have more answers, I need to address my lovely supporters and readers. Without you, none of this would be possible. You will get your place in the history of the internet for helping to create what will become the next Wattpad bestseller. And then getting to gloat about it to all of your friends! (gloating is what it's all about).

This book might get into bookstores, or even become a movie!

And it's all due to the simple fact that you read my stories and supported me. So thank you for just being you, and thank you for just reading this post. It means so much to me. And hopefully, it might mean a lot for the future of Wattpad! :D

I am humbled by your love and support.

Alright back to serious stuff (this is serious business my friends).

To know the exact time my book is released to buy, go to my blog!! It has an ULTRA-COOL COUNTDOWN TIMER! Remember, if you buy it the second that the clock hits zero, it could mean many many great things :D (currently, it is 11:25pm right now and we have 15 hours, 34 minutes to go until the book is out!)

Keep your eyes on it! This is where you can find my blog --> bit.ly/MarienDoreWeb There will be LINKS TO MY BLOG IN THE COMMENTS BELOW so you can watch the awesome timer!

So...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (I am begging with puppy dog eyes!)... Please buy it when the timer hits 00:00:00. You want to see Island Rush in bookstores and all over, right?!

But even if you can't buy it (and I completely understand if you can't... I still love you!) then you have another mission! JUST AS IMPORTANT AS GETTING THE BOOK, please review the book on Amazon. Even if you have to use a friend's account or your parent's account (shout out to my highschool readers!). Please give the book a review!

And if you buy the book, DEFINITELY still give a review.

So go check it out on the blog. Wait for the timer to hit 00:00:00 before refreshing the blog, and then just click on the links to get the book.

P.S. You'll get more secret stuff when you sign up to my blog, so go there NOW! And remember, that includes being able to own the second "Mr. Rush" bonus chapter (that's currently paid on Amazon) if you're subscribed to my blog.