Sans x reader

You were walking down a snowy path when you heard a twig snap behind you. That sent you off running. Footsteps could now be heard behind you, crunching in the snow. You began to sprint fast over the bridge when you ran strait into something and fell backwards. "Ow." You brushed the snow off you and looked up. To your suprise, you saw a skeleton. "Uh, hi." You say standing up. The skeleton chuckles. "Your really somethin' human, my name is Sans, Sans the skeleton." The skeleton, Sans, introduced himself. "Hello Sans, I'm (y/n)." You said. 

"You know, I'm supposed to be on the watch for humans, and capture them, but I'm way to lazy. "Now my brother, Papyrus, he's a human hunting fanatic. Don't worry though he's harmless." Sans says. You two began to walk along the path when Sans stopped suddenly. "Quick, my bro is comming, hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp." Sans said. 

You had done a few puzzles as Sans watched from the side lines. Sans had wanted to show you to Papyrus to make him happy. From what you could tell he was a sweet cinnimon roll with a big innocent ego, so you decided to play along. You came up to the electric puzzle but Papyrus forgot to give you the glass ball that would shock you if you went the wrong way. What Papyrus didn't realise was that he had solved the puzzle while giving you the orb. You still played along. "Oh what I've heard thus far on my travels must be true! From what you said you must be extraordinarly great to have created such a difficult puzzle!" You say exaggerating your voice. 

"Wowie human! YOU ARE RIGHT I AM THAT GREAT!" Papyrus sais stricking a pose. After making it look like you didn't know where you were going for a while you had 'figured it out', Papyrus ran off. "Hey, uh, thanks, you really made my bro happy." Sans said. "Hehe, no problem!" You say giving a kind smile. You could've swore you saw Sans blush a blue color. 

You had fought with Papyrus and won with your complements, but Papyrus had asked you on a date. This caused Sans to become slightly jealous but he didn't know why. Maybe it was the way you looked at him with those vibrant (e/c) eyes or the way your fluffy, silky (y/n) hair flowed when you walked. Papyrus caught sight of Sans and saw him blushing and looking at you. "I ACTULLY THINK THERE IS ANOTHER YOU SHOULD GO ON A DATE WITH." Papyrus said hinting to Sans. You tilted your head slightly, then looked over at Sans. Papyrus left you two alone. You walked up to Sans. "S..so wanna go to Grillby's?" Sans asked. "A..as a date." He said the last part quietly. "Sure." You say smiling. 

-------------------time skip---------------------------- 

It has been about two weeks and you had decided to live the the two skeleton brothers. Sans was starting to act weird around you, even more than normal. You and Sans were sitting on the couch watching TV. Sans was being fidgety and blushing slightly. You looked over at him. "Sans, are you ok." You asked. His white pin pricks met your bright (e/c) eyes. "I..It's n..n..othing." Sans stuttered. You moved closer to him. Sans started to sweat a bit. "It's ok you can tell me." You say. He pauses then speaks. "I..I...love you." Sans says. You smile a bit and blushed. You gave him a peck on the teeth. "I love you to." You say. He blushes madly and hugs you. You hug him back. Sans then pulles you onto his lap holding you close. You nuzzle your head into the crook of his neck earning a small purr like sound to come from Sans. For the rest of the day you both sit on the couch, watch TV, and cuddle.