Sans x Music loving! Reader (Part 1)

A/N: This story will take place after Frisk fell. You fell shortly after. Frisk already befriended everyone. Also, you can hear the battle music played by each character.

You were walking along a snowy path. Your (f/c) back pack slung around your shoulders, carrying your two laptops which you used to make music with. You loved taking soundtracks from video games, especially 8-bit or pixelated ones, and remixing them. So far since you fell to the underground you had gotten Flowey's song and Toriel's not to mention the countless smaller enemies you had faced. You would use act till the song came to its loop and finished. When you had asked Toriel to fight you, which confused her, you explained it was for her song which flattered her.

You were excited to hear other monsters battle music and make remixes of them. As you continued you had passed a bridge to some puzzles. They had all been solved. You passed them till you had gotten to a small town which was called 'Snowdin' according to a sign you had past. The smell of fast food had caught your attention. It was coming from a place with large neon lettering spelling 'Grillby's'. You decided to enter and more music played. It was a comical sound but chill at the same time. You pulled out your small digital recorder and started it. The digital recorder was set on 'music' which means that it only picked up the sound of music. It was high tec and your most prize possession.

On the far side of the restaurant you saw your best friend Frisk. The whole reason you fell down here in the first place. They were sitting next to a short skeleton with black shorts and a blue jacket with white fur lining. "Frisk!" You call out. They turned and smiled when they saw you. You ran up to them and hugged them. "I knew you were somewhere down here." You say with a smile. "Uh, hey Frisk, who's your friend?" The skeleton asked with a deep voice that had a slight Brooklin accent to it, he looked kinda cute to. "This is (y/n)." Frisk said. "Huh, (y/n), nice name. I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He greeted. "Nice to meet you Sans!" You say giving a bright smile. "Oh no, didn't Papyrus tell us to be home before it got late?" Frisk asked. "Jeez, I didn't even notice the time. Hey, (y/n), why don't you come to our house, you can meet my bro Papyrus." Sans offered. You nodded. "Sure!" 

All three of you left Grillby's and headed towards the skeletons home. When you got inside, a tall skeleton appeared from the kitchen. "SANS! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO BE HOME WITH THE HUMAN BY...WHO IS THIS?" The skeleton. "It's Frisk's friend, (y/n)." Sans said sitting on the couch. "WOWIE! HELLO THERE HUMAN (Y/N)! AND WELCOME TO OUR HOME, YOU MAY STAY FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE!" Papyrus said. "Thank you." You say kindly. "Hey, kid, you can stay in Frisks room for tonight. I'll get ya some extra blankets." Sans said. You and Frisk headed upstairs and into a spare bedroom. You let Frisk keep the bed so you slept on the floor.

You've known the skeletons for a little while now and have decided to ask Papyrus to fight you. "Hi Papyrus, can I ask you something?" You ask. He nods. "Fight me." You say. "WHA...WHY WOULD YOU WANT ME TO FIGHT YOU HUMAN?" Papyrus was clearly confused. "I just want to see how amazing the great Papyrus's figting skills are, I will only dodge, no fighting for me." You say having come up with a quick excuse instead of telling him the real reason. "WOWIE! ALRIGHTY THEN HUMAN! I SHALL FIGHT YOU, LETS GO NOW!" Papyrus's ran out the door along with you trailing behind. "GET READY HUMAN FOR THE GREATEST FIGHT EVER!" Papyrus then began to start fighting. You had hooked your digital recorder at the waist of your pants and started it. You swiftly dodged his attacks only getting hit a few times. 

Sans P.O.V 

I had just heard (y/n) talking to Papyrus about fighting him. I was suspicious and fallowed them outside. Watching from a distance I saw that (y/n) was only dodging, nothing more. At first I thought it was nothing but my mind started to wonder. What if she was getting intel on his attacks to go attack him later. I wasn't about to let that happen. 

Your P.O.V

Once you had gotten your full recording, you had stopped the fight. "Wow, your amazing Papyrus!" You cheer. "WHY THANK YOU HUMAN! I JUST HOPE UNDYNE COULD HAVE SEEN IT." Papyrus said. You asked about Undyne and Papyrus began to tell you a out her and that she had a girlfriend named Alphys who was friends with Mettaton and so on. You thought of all the songs you could record and remix. You had asked Papyrus to take you to these monsters and he agreed. You would be busy all day.

--------------le tem (time) skip------------- 

After a long day of meeting new monsters and recording their battle music, you were beat. You had even managed to get Asgore's battle them and Papyrus's dating theme. It was super late and you were tripping over your own feet. You were bruised and had quite a few cuts, but it was worth it. As soon as you got home you began to head strait upstairs. "You guys got home late, what took ya so long?" Sans asked Papyrus. "WELL (Y/N) KEPT ON WANTING TO FIGHT WITH EVERYONE BUT SHE NEVER ACTUALLY FOUGHT, ONLY DODGED. STRANGE. OH WELL, IM OFF TO BED, NIGHT SANS." Papyrus said. "Night bro." Sans replied and started to become super suspicious. 

As you walked into the room Frisk woke up seeing you a cut and bruised. "Did you really have to go through all that trouble to get a few songs?" Frisk asked going to get the first aid. "Heh, well I guess you could say I was determined to get them." You laugh. "Yes you were." Frisk smiled and began to patch you up. 

The next morning you pulled open your laptops and hooked them together since hey were duel screen laptops which ment you could use both like one big screen. You also had hooked up your digital recorder to them and dowloaded the songs. It was going to be a full day of editing and remixing for you. 

Sans P.O.V 

I woke up late as usual and went downstairs. I saw Papyrus and Frisk finishing up breakfast, but no (y/n). "Hey uh, Frisk, where is (y/n)?" I ask. "Oh, she's upstairs." Frisk answers. I decided to go upstairs and see what she was up to. Knocking on the door I heard frantic shuffling then the door opened. "Hey Sans!" She greeted holding the door open...was she...blushing? "Whatcha doin' in here?" I ask. I peer in to see two laptops facing away from the door. "Just some...technology and computer stuff." She said a bit nervous. Thats not what I had expected. I also noticed she was bandaged up pretty much everywhere. Probably from the fights "Alrighty then I'm going to Grillby's, want anything?" I ask. "Sure, I'll have (a burger/some fries)." She requests. I nod and leave, still not sure what she is up to.

Your P.O.V 

You have been working on all these songs for about a week now. Your almost done but you just need one more battle song. Sans's battle song. How in the world were you gonna do that, you had no clue. You went downstairs to see Sans on the couch. "Sans, I need to ask you a favor.. You say. "Sure kid, what is it?" Sans askes. "Fight me." You say. "Uh I don't think so kid." "Please Sans." You beg. "Nope." "Saaannnssss!" You whine. "Nu uh." "Fight meehhh!" You say leaning over the couch. "Why? Your just gonna get hurt and possibly killed if you fight me." Sans said. "Pfffft, I can just reload." You say remembering Frisk told you that Sans knew about resets and reloads from the save points. Also that Sans had two battle songs. "Ya but you don't want continuously use that do you?" He aksed. "I'll be fine!" You say. "Alrighty then kid but don't say I didn't warn ya."