Dancetale! Sans x Belly dancer! Reader

You were a newly fallen human. You had just came from the ruins and were now walking along the snow. You had soft (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes. You wore (f/c) gypsy pants and a (f/c) loose desert shirt. You never really wore your real dance outfit unless you were in competition or with someone you knew well. You were also in a dark (f/c) cloke. As you walked along the path you heard a twig snap. You continued walking until you came to a bridge. "H U M A N, D O N T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  N E W  P A L?  T U R N  A R O U N D  A N D  S H A K E  M Y  H A N D." A low deep voice said. You turned around and shook this strangers hand. You had always been quite the confident person. You saw it was a skeleton. He was wearing what looked like hip hop dancers wear. Clearly everyone in the underground danced. "Hey there, I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He introduces. "(Y/n)." You say. 

You and Sans had walked for a while till you had gotten to a house. "This is my house. I live here with my bro, Papyrus and another human named Frisk. Your welcome to stay if you like." Sans offered with a small blue hue on his face. "Thank you Sans, I think I will." You say smiling. You both got inside to be greeted by a child, or Frisk. "Who is this?" Frisk asked. "This is (y/n)." Sans said. "Sans, whats goin...who is this?!" The tall skeleton in a spanish get up askes excitedly. "I'm (y/n)." You say this time. "(Y/n) is going to be staying with us for now on." Sans says. 

You stayed in the guest room while Frisk stayed in Papyrus's room. You were in your room about to take off your cloke when there was a knocked at the door. You went over and opened the door. It was Sans. "Hey Sans." You say. "Hey (y/n). I wanted to know, what kind of dance you do." Sans asked. "How did you know I dance?" You asked. "I guessed." Sans said. You paused. "It's a bit embarrassing to tell new people...monsters." You say awkwardly. Sans just laughed a bit. "What, you pole dance or something?" He asked. You blushed. "No! Nothing like that!" You say. "I'm just teasing ya, welp, night (y/n)." Sans says. "Night Sans." You close the door and take off your cloke. You blushed a bit at the thought of Sans watching you belly dance. You shake it off and head off to bed. 

It has been about two weeks since you started living at the skele bros house. You have hung out with Sans quite a lot. His hip hop dancing skills were amazing along with Papyrus's tango skills and Frisk's ballet skills. Today you decided to practice your dancing skills to your favorite song 'Lean On' by major lazor. Nobody was home so that was why. You pulled out your IPhone you happened to have before you fell. You got dressed in your dance outfit. It was a (f/c) skirt that had two spaces on the sides of your legs and (f/c) bra like top. Both pieces had sparkles and shining circles. You started the music and began to dance.

You recall, not long ago

We would walk on the sidewalk

Innocent, remember?

All we did was care for each other

You slowly began to roll your hips.

But the night was warm

We were bold and young

All around the wind blows

We would only hold on to let go

You began to shift your hips left to right to the beat of the music and step forward and back, you held out your arms and rolled your wrists while flexing your fingers.

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

Sans had come home from Grillby's early and heard some music coming from upstairs. He crept up the stairs. The music was coming from your room. Sans decided to crack open the door a bit. His face lit up with a dark blue blush as he watched you dance.

What will we do when we get old?

Will we walk down the same road?

Will you be there by my side?

Standing strong as the waves roll over

When the nights are long

Longing for you to come home

All around the wind blows

We would only hold on to let go

You twisted your hips along with your upper body. You were completely unaware of the blushing skeleton watching you dance.

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

You put your whole body into the beat of the music and exaggerated your hip movments. Sans opened the door a bit more.

All we need is somebody to lean on

Lean on, lean on, lean on, lean on...

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

You had finished the song. You grabbed your IPhone turning it off. You turned twords the door and froze. Sans was standing there, his face dark blue. You began to blush majorly. "P..p..please t..tell me you d..didn't s..see any of th..that." You say hidding your face in your hands. You confident personality faded. Sans walked in the room. "Oh, I saw it." He said. You blushed even more. "You were absolutely stunning." Sans said. "You don't think it was bad?" You ask. "No! It was amazing!" Sans said. You took your hands away from your face, blush still visible. "Th..thank you." You say. "So, your a belly dancer, nothing wrong wih that." Sans said. You looked at him and gave a small smile. 

Later that night you and Sans sat on the couch, you were in your normal gypsy pants and desert shirt. Sans turned to you. "Hey (y/n)..." Sans says. "Ya?" You ask. "I have been needing to tell you something, f..for a while n..now....I..I love you." Sans said. You were shocked but smiled softly. "I love you to Sans." You say. Sans smile grew he pulled you close. Your faces inches appart, waiting as if he was asking for permission. You got closer as if to give him silent permission. He closed the gap and kissed you. You kissed back. It was sweet and gentle. Though it didn't last long because Papyrus came in. "Hey Sans I'm ba..." Papyrus was wide eyed but threw his hands up in the air and went to his room. You and Sans just chuckled.