Smol! Sans x Reader (Part 2)

"Uh, (y/n)!" You heard Sans call from the kitchen. You go in there to see ketchup all over him and the counter. You sighed and grabbed a rag, wiping up the counter. "Your gonna need to get cleaned up to." You say. You grab a plastic bowl in one hand and grab Sans in the other. You make your way to the bathroom and set Sans down on the sink counter. You fill up the bowl with warm water and soap bubbles and set that on the counter. "Oh, um, wait here, I'll be right back." You say and run to your room pulling out a small box with some old toys of yours. The only two things that would fit him were a small pair of swim shorts and some fluffy cloud printed, blue, pajamas. Along with a small towel and tiny scrub brush.

You went back into the bahroom and handed him the swim shorts. Sans took off his jacket and you turned around blushing a small bit. "U..uh, tell me w..when your done." You say. A moment later you heard him get in the bowl. "I'm done." He says. You turned around. "I'll wash your cloths later." You say looking at the small pile of ketchup covered cloths. You took the tiny scrub brush and and worked on the ketchup spots on Sans. You saw a small blue hue on his face as he played with the bubbles in the small bath. 

"And, done." You say. Sans steps out of the bowl and you wrap the towel around him drying him off. He laughs a bit as your thumb touched his belly. He had a small, blue, slightly transparent belly. "Aw, your ticklish~!" You say. He blushed more. "N..No I'm n..n hehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" You began to tickle him. The smol bundle of cuteness. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" His tiny laughs were soooo cute! You soon stopped and his laughhing slowed to chuckling. "Your just to cute!" You say and kiss him on the head. Sans blushes at the gesture. You finish drying him off and five him the small pajamas. You take the ketchup covered cloths and went to the kitchen. You washed them in a big bowl  and layed them put to dry. 

Walking back to the bathroom Sans was dressed. You picked him up and went back into the living room. "Hey (y/n)." He said still in your hands. "Ya Sans?" You asked. He motioned with his hand to bring him closer. You did. Sans then leaned over and kissed your cheek. You blushed. "H..had to r..return the favor." He said blushing. "Daw! Your just the cutest Sans!" You say holding him close. The rest of the night you and Sans stay on the couch, with him nuzzled next to your neck.