Sans x Music loving! Reader (Part 2)

You and Sans both stood outside. You started your digital recorder and just dodged. It was ok for a while till you realised he was going just a bit to easy on you. You needed the sounds of his attacks which he was one a few monsters who had attack sounds. "Sans, you don't have to go so easy on me." You say. "I don't want to hurt ya kiddo." Sans said. "It will be fine." You say. Sans started the fight more and he was right. His fighting was hard core. He may seem lazy but he can fight like no other. Though he was going easy on you still you were able to get all sorts of sounds from his battle. Though you did have to use the save areas a lot of times because Sans insisted when you were to banged up. You also happened to get both of his songs and the gaster blaster sounds. 

You had stopped the fight. "Heh, thanks Sans." You say. "No problem, kid but uh, we need to get you patched up again." Sans says and you both head back inside. "So kid, why did you really ask everyone to 'fight' you?" Sans asked begining to wrap your wounds. "Oh um...I can't really say just yet." You said nervously. "Alright but I'll end up asking you again." Sans said. You only gave a sligt nod. He finished up dressing your wounds and you headed off to Frisks and your room and began to download his theme song. His was your favorite to remix by far. Even the song alone was awesome. You had made more remixes of his then he others. You just had to put the songs on disks as soon as you were done with them.

It was late a night and you dragged your computers over to your make shift bed on the floor. You were working on Sans song late at night when everyone else had gone to bed. You ended up falling asleep in the middle of editing. 

Sans P.O.V 

I woke up needing some water. As I walked along past the guest room door I noticed a dim light coming from under it. I slowly open the door and saw two laptops by (y/n), open and running. I walked up to them and it looked like some sort of music editing program. I looked down at (y/n), the computer lighting illuminating her face a bit. Her (h/c) hair was a bit messy but still framed her face perfectly. She looked so cute and...wait wut. No I can't think that way about her....can I. I blushed at the thought of having a crush on her but shook it off and looked at the computers. At the top of the screen on both computers read the word 'Megalovania'. That was the name of my battle song. I saw a pair of headphones connected to the computer and put them on. I clicked play on one computer and my song started to play but it was...different. It sounded good though, like it was remixed. I take that back it sounded incredible. 

I saw a small tab at the bottom of the screen that looked like a folder. I clicked on it and a bunch of file names appeared. Each one labled the title of battle songs from every monster the underground. Then it hit me. Thats why she was 'fighting' everyone. To get and remix their battle song. The question was, why didn't she tell me. I put her screen back to normal and took off the headphones. I decided to ask her tomorrow. 

The next morning I wok up and headed downstairs to see just (y/n) sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey, kid, where is Frisk and Paps?" I asked. "They went to Undyne's for the day." She said looking at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes...gah! I began to blush harshly at what I had just thought and hoped (y/n) didn't see it. I sat down next to her. "Oh, by the way, great remixes." I say causally waiting for a reaction. I didn't have to wait long because her face turned red. She was blushing from embarrassment. "H..how d..did y..y..ou find out..t?!" She stuttered cutely. "I went to check on you last night and found your computers left open." I say. She hid her face in her hands. "Why are you so embarrassed. I thought hey were amazing." I said. "Y..you don't th..think it's w..weird?" She asked peeking from behind her hands. 

"No, it's awesome actually. You should send them to everyone as a gift." I said. "I don't think everyone w..would like them like you do." She said doubtfully. "Hey will love them I'm positive. I'll even help you deliver them." I offer. She begins to look hopeful. "Ok, I will, just let me do some more touch ups and get them on a disk." She said speeding off to her room. 

Your P.O.V 

You finished putting all of them on a separate disks and putting them in a fancy envelope. You go around to everyones mail box and slip it in, including Papyrus. You both arived home shortly after. "Thanks Sans for everything." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and ran up to your room. 'I think I have feelings for Sans.' You thought embarrassed. 

After a while you heard a knock on your door. "Come in!" You said. Sans came in the room with a blue hue on his face. "H..hey (y/n), there has been something I had been meaning to tell ya." Sans said. You patted the bed for him to sit next to you. He did and turned to face you. "(Y/n)...I..I love you." Sans said, his face glowing blue. Your face started to heat up as well. "I love you to Sans." You say giving him a quick peck on the teeth. Sans was in shock but very happy at the same time. He did something unexpected. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in for a deep kiss. After a few seconds you kissed back. It was a soft and gentle kiss. After a while you needed air so you pulled away much to both of your displeasure. 

Sans picked you up bridal style. "Your gonna sleep in my room tonight..if thats ok with you." Sans said. You nodded and giggled. He carried you to his room for a night full of cuddles.