Gaster! Sans x Half-Dragon! Reader

You swiftly walked hrough the underground. You had come here on purpose a few days ago. Most in the underground steered clear of you, except for one very interested skeleton. This was mainly because you were half dragon. You had shining (w/c) dragon wings folded to your back, a long (t/c) dragon tail trailing behind you, small fangs, and had claws on your hands. Your (e/c) eyes were dragon like with the accent of your winged eyeliner. Your hair was a silky (h/c) and you wore (what ever you want to wear). Your whole appearence made you look enchanting yet deadly. 

That is why the skeleton had found so much interest in you, and why others steered clear. You made your way silently through a place wih black grass and neon blue, glowing flowers. You stopped for a moment staring at one. "I know your fallowing me, skeleton." You say with a smooth calm voice. You turn around to see the skeleton behind you. Your eyes blazing as you looked at him. 

"Heh, guess I'm caught. I've never seen you here before doll." He said taking a puff of his cigarette. "I am no 'doll' to you." You seethe. He holds his hands up casually. "I mean nothin' by it. I'm G, by the way." He says. "(Y/n). Now, if I may ask, why were you fallowing me?" You ask, eyes trained on eyes locking the stare. For a moment he was entranced by your eyes. Beautiful but menacing. It sent a chill up his spine. He liked that, though he knew you could probably turn him to dust right then and there, even though he was stong. 

"Your interesting." He answered simply after a moment. Your gaze never falters. "And how so?" You ask getting closer. The cigarette drops out of his mouth as you circle him slightly. He quickly puts the one that dropped out and pulls out a new one. You were in front of him again. As soon as he put the cigarette in between his teeth, you leaned in about an inch away from his cigarettes end. Blowing a small breath towards the cigarette, a small (flm/c) flame swirls out from between your lips and lights his cigarette. 

He gulps slightly and shudders, muttering and small 'thanks'. You chuckle a little and continue to walk off. 

Gaster! Sans P.O.V 

This girl can't get any better. She gorgeous, strong, and confident. "So doll, what are you doing in the underground?" I asked using the name doll again. I get no reaction from that. "I was curious about it. Maybe find some treasures down here." She says her eyes trained ahead of her. I loved everything about this girl. I wonder if I can make her flustered though. 

I started to stare at her. She glanced over at me with those blazing (e/c) eyes of hers. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked. "Because, your hot." I say my punny compliment, smirking with my hands behind my head. She says nothing, does nothing, but continues to walk, eyes locked on the path ahead of her. Wow, tough crowd. I have another idea but I'm not to sure about it...eh what the heck. 

I teleport in front of her. She stops, staring at me. I smirk and wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. I used my magic to make my cigarette hover just a foot away from me. I open one eye slightly to see a deep blush on her face. Perfect. I pull away to see a split secong of a shocked expression. It then turns into her sleek confident expression and she pulles me into a dip. Her wing slightly stretched, tail lashing slowly giving her a fierce and stunning look. She leans in, her lips inches from mine. She then give a quick lick on my teeth. "I can play this game two you know." She says quietly. She pulls away leaving me a yellow blushing mess. She swaggers away, wings neatly folded to her back. 

I follow her continuously till I tell her how I feel. She accepts finding interest in me to. This day couldn't get any better. 

A/N: I hope this was good and not to weird X3