Mafiatale! Sans x Ally! Reader

You walked down the dark lamp lit street. Heading to go meet an old friend. Your wearing a figure fitting white dress shirt, a cherry red skirt, two inch red heels, and a long black trench coat. You also had your long blonde hair in long curls (just pretend you dyed your hair or something, sorry for short hair people!) and your lips glossed in red lipstick. Your heels click as you make your way down the street. You turned the corner to a restrant that was also dim litted. 

You walked through the back door to the restaurant. The smell of cigars is everywhere. You stood waiting for a moment. Suddenly someone placed a hand on your shoulder. You whip around pushing them against the wall and pull out your revolver, pointing it at there head. "Nice to meet ya to, Miss. (Y/n)." A deep, Brooklin accented voice said, chuckling. You sigh and release the person. "How ya doin' Sans." You say placing a hand on your hip and put your revolver down. 

"Heh, still as vigilant as ever." Sans said pulling back a chair at a table for two and sitting. He pulled out a cigar and lit it. You sat in the other chair at the table. "As if it didn't already smell enough like smoke in here." You say. Sans chuckles again. "So, you needed help taking care of a few, problems." You say dragging out the last word. "Ya, they have been just chasin' Paps for a while." Sans says taking his cigar out and blowing smoke. "Well, we can take care of that." You say leaning back in the chair.

A few men looking suspicious began to stand up and move towards you and Sans. "Looks like we've got company." You say still sitting. Sans sighs sounding annoyed. "I didn't even get to finish my cigar, whata' waste." He says standing up. You join and stand up as well. "Now that's a bit rude gentalmen, I was trying to catch up with an old friend." You say. "You should probably get lost little lady." One man says. "Ohhhhh." Sans says quietly. "Excuse me! I may be little but I assure you," you pulled out both revolvers, "my attacks are not." You say in a strong sassy tone. Some of the men just chuckled. "Well if you want to treat my skills that way," you start to say. "If your gonna treat my friend like that," Sans begins to say. Then you both finish at the same time. "Your gonna have a bad time."

You begin to shoot at the men. They're shocked faces priceless. Shooting them down like bottles on a fence. Sans used his powers to smash some into tables. The men tried to shoot at you and Sans but you dodged like a pro.  One man grabs you from behind. You bring up you heel backwards and hit him strait in the berries. He groned in pain and you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Now that wasn't very nice to grab a lady like that hun." You say then slam him on the ground. You turn back to see all of the men on the ground. Still alive but were not gonna move for a while.

Sans walks up next to you. "Your hot when your sassy." Sans says. "Oh really?" You say putting away your revolvers. "Yup." He got closer to your face. You grabbed him and put him in a dip, like in a tango dance. You could do this because he was so light. "Sassy." Sans says teasing you smirking. "Shut up and kiss me you handsome fool." You say pressing your lips against his teeth. Sans kisses back instantly. It was sweet and passionate. You both pulled away. "I guess we are lovers now huh?" Sans said. You nodded.

Sans quickly switch it up and held you in a dip position now. "You know, blue would be a better color on you." He says his face close to yours. "Who says I'm not where blue?" You purr. Sans chuckled deeply. "Well then I'd love to see you in the blue your wearing." He says. Suddenly Papyrus burst though the door. "SANS ARE YOU ALRI. . .oh hello there (y/n)!" Papyrus says. You pull up and away. "Hello to you to Papy." You say. "Come on! I have a car waiting in back!" Papyrus says leaving. "So..." "Not a chance Sans." You say walking sassily towards the door. Sans smirks and fallows you to the car. "But one day right~." He asks as you both get in the car. You sit there. "Maybe." You say looking out the window. Sans snickers and nodds.