Smol! Sans x Reader

A/N: Artwork belongs to http://muskka.tumblr.com

You were on your laptop playing Undertale when it started to act funny. A few places where Sans was supposed to be, he wasn't there. Your screen suddenly started to glitch then turn off. You shugged thinking it was computer since you had download a lot of games yesterday. You got up and left for the kitchen making yourself a quick sandwich. You sat on the couch and watched TV till there was a small thump from your room. It was probably your floor fan falling over again. You went into your room and saw. . .yup, your floor fan fell over. You picked it back up and turned to leave but suddenly noticed something on your bed. It was blue, white, and black.

You poked it and it began to stir. It sat up and faced you. You jumped back and fell landing on your bum. "Heh, you ok there kid?" It asked sounding. . .just like Sans. You peek up at the bed to see a smol four to five in Sans staring at you. "S..sans?" You ask looking at him. "How do you know my name?" He asked. "You from Undertale, a video game." You say. "Hm cool." He said casually. "I'm kinda hungry, got anything to eat?" He asked. "Ya." You reply scooping him up in your hands. You set him down on the coffee table in the living room and head to the kitchen. 

You come back setting a hotdog with extra ketchup down on the table. "Is this good?" You say. "Perfect! Thanks kiddo!" He says digging in. You giggle. "My name is (y/n), by the way." 

Sans has been living at your house for about a week now. He started to become more comfortable around you. Right now you two were sitting on the couch. He couldn't seem to get comfortable. "You ok Sans?" You ask. "Ya, I guess. Man this couch could be a little more comfortable, jeez." He said. You had an idea. You picked Him up and held him in the palm of your hand. You felt him tance but soon relax. He had a tiny skele hand on your thumb and the other hand on your pinky, he started to look drowsy. With your ring fingur you pet his head softly. "K..kid, what are y..ya *yawn* doin'?" He asked.

Before you could answer Sans had fallen asleep in the palm of your hand. You smiled and internally squeeled at the sight of the cute, smol skele. Sans snuggled into your hand in his sleep. You decided to go upstairs. It was 1 a.m. anyway. You lay down in bed and lay tiny Sans on the pillow next to your head. You close your eyes and about a minute later. You fell something small cuddle up against your neck. It was Sans. He started to make a small purring sound. You squealed again from the cuteness and soon fell asleep with Sans next to you.