Underswap Sans x Shy reader

You have known Sans for a while. He was nice and could be a bit to loud at times but over all he was nice. You had to admit you had a little crush on him but you never said or hinted anything. You would always wear a fluffy slightly over sized (f/c) sweater. Sans thought you were like a shy kitten, and he would even tell you that sometimes, which made you blush. You didn't think Sans would ever actually be attracted to anyone especially you because you were shy and timid and weren't as expressive.

Papyrus had offered for you to go to Muffet's. You agreed and went with him. You both sat in the booths. "You know, (y/n), Sans likes you, a lot." Papyrus says taking another drink of honey. You shake your head slightly. "H..he only l..l..likes me a..as a friend." You say. "No, he really likes you, more than a friend." Papyrus replies. You look at him. "W..what would h..he see i..in me?" You asked. "Everything. He can tell you the detales." Papyrus says. "I won't push you to do anything nor will I push Sans, but I'm letting you know he really cares for you." Papyrus puts a hand on your shoulder. You look down and nod but you didn't really think Sans would think of you like that. 

You and Papyrus went back home and you saw Sans waiting there tapping his foot. "PAPYRUS! WHERE WERE YOU?!" He asked sternly. "I just took (y/n) out to Muffet's to talk." Papyrus said. "WELL YOU SHOULD'VE LEFT A NOTE OR SOMETHING!" Sans said. Papyrus shugged and left to go upstairs to go to bed. "I'm g..going to b..bed to." You say quietly. "O..oh, ok." Sans says and you can hear the sadness in his voice. You had no idea why. Could it be that he li.....no, not that. You sigh and slip into bed. 

------------time skip------------ 

It's been about a week since you had that talk with Papyrus. Right now you were helping Sans with some puzzles. There was one specific puzzle where you had to step on a patern in the right order. He loved to see you do this specific one because you looked as if you were dancing across it. Now even though you were shy and timid it paid off when it came to puzzles because thats what you did in your spare time on the surface since you never went to go do anything else. As soon as you had figured it you you began to step on the correct pannels. Turning and stepping carefully, you made it across the puzzle smoothly. Sans clapped happily. "AMAZING JOB (Y/N)!" Sans applauded. You blushed and thanked him. As you both were walking home that night Sans started to look a bit nervous. "H..hey, (y/n)? Do you want to h..have a movie night?" He asked. "S..sure! S..sounds fun!" You say. 

When you got home you slipped on a new fluffy sweater and some fluffy pajama bottoms. Sans had put on a pastel blue pajamas on that were soft and slightly fluffy as well. You both sat on the couch and Sans put on an anime movie that was barrowed from Undyne. During the movie Sans was inching closer to you very slowly. You hadn't noticed till he was about three inches from you. You began to blush slightly. When the movie ended Sans turned to you. "U..Um, (y/n)?" He asked. "Y..yes." You replied quietly. "I..I..I love you." He says blushing and looking strait into your bright (e/c) eyes. "I..I understand i..i..if you d..don't feel th...." "I..I love you to." You say blushing and looking away. Sans was shocked but happy. You were suddenly engulfed in a hug. Sans was hugging you happily. You hugged him back slowly and blushing still. "D..does that mean we can cuddle now?" Sans asked. You blushed even more, if that was even possible, and nodded. Sans was overwhelmed with joy at this moment. He popped in another movie and jumpped back on the couch. Sans pulled you to him so that you were layig on his chest. You hide you face with you hands to hide your strawberry red blush. Sans just chuckled. His vibrant blue eyes turned into hearts as he looked down at you. For the rest of the movie he had an arm protectively around you. You had soon relaxed and fell asleep in the middle of the movie. 

It's been a few weeks since that night and Sans has been wanting to kiss you. Sure you hand him have given head and cheek kisses but Sans wanted to show his affection for you. The thing was you were really shy and timid so he knew you would back out of it. Tonight he was going to try to see if you would let him kiss you. You both sat on the couch next to each other just watching some random stuff on TV. Sans sat up a bit and turned to you. "(Y/n), do you think, I..I could maybe, kiss you?" He asked. You sat there for a moment then nodded. Sans leaned forword slowly and placed his teeth against you your lips. It took you a moment but you slowly and timidly kissed back. It wasn't bad at all like you thought it was. You pull back along wih Sans. His eyes are in the shape of hearts. He hugs you tightly and kisses your head. "I love you (y/n)." He says nuzzling your neck. "I..I love you to Sans.