Underfell! Sans x Scared! Reader

You were shivering from fear and the cold. You pulled your (f/c) scarf around you closer. You jumped at every sound. A bridge was just up ahead but it didn't look like you could cross it well. It was blocked off. You stopped and examined it, looking for a way through. 

Suddenly, you heard someone walk up behind you. You jumped and shook more violently. "Hey kid, are ya sure you didn't fall off a tree? Cose your shakin' like a leaf." A deep voice says. 

"Turn around." He says. Shakingly, you do. You see that it's a skeleton. He wore red and black and had a gold tooth. You took a small step back. You try to think of all the possible ways to escape. 

You saw a red hue on the skeletons face. Little did you know, that meant he was blushing. You, being the scared human you were, took it as he was getting really mad. 

You took this chance to run. You ran into the forest. You heard the skeleton hot on your trail. When you ran you ended up tripping over a large root. You scraped your leg and your head hit on a tree. You began to black out but just before you did you saw red and gold. 

You woke up with a headache. You tried to sit up and managed to. You looked around and saw you were in a bedroom. Sudden panic rose in you and you tried to get up but fell. You noticed your leg was bandaged. 

The door opened and the skeleton from before came in. You backed away. "(Y/n), calm down and jus..." "How do you know my name?! S..stay away from me!" You yell. 

He just kept walking closer. You quickly grabbed a pillow and slammed it in his face. He was stunned and you took this chance to get away. You ran down some stairs and almost made it to the door when he appeared in front of you. 

You ran away in search of a place to hide. You found a black switch on the wall and flicked it, causing the power in the house to go out. You stumbled your way into what seemed to be a kitchen and hid under the counter. 

You closed the cubord doors. It was silent for a moment. Then, the floor began to creek. You were scared for your life. The only light in the house was coming from the street lights outside. 

You tried to hold your breath but it didn't work. You heard the footsteps getting closer. "Kiddo, come out please." He says worriedly. You don't hear it as that though. It sounds more threatening because of your terrified state. 

The footsteps stop. You wait for any sound. Suddenly, the cubord doors open quickly and you yelp. The skeleton grabs your arm and suddenly your back in the room on the bed. 

You backed up into the corner of the bed. Your eyes were wide as you shook from fear. "Ya weren't like this in the other timelines." He mumbled. 

You couldn't move as he slowly made is way closer. He didn't have the rough mean look like before. He had a calm yet worried look. "Ya don't remember me, do ya?" He asks you. 

You hesitantly shake your head still scared. He's at the edge of the bed now. "I figured, ya used to be defensive. Anyone who got to close you would attack." He says. 

Your just completely confused at this point. The skeleton slowly lifted his hand and moved it towards you. Somethhing snapped in you and your growled. His hand stopped. 

"Heh, ya still got it." He says and draws his hand back. "Names Sans." He says quietly. Your still scared despite your small display of aggression. Sans sits on the bed watching you. 

Sudden thoughts cloud your mind. Your in a room, with a skeleton that was no doubt a male, and he was slowly moving closer. You were terrified at this point. 

Tears began to role down your face. "Hey, hey, it's ok. I'm not gonna hurt ya." He says. You still tremble. He once again moves his hand closer. You don't respond the same. 

You shake and begin to cry. His expression is concern and worry. "It's alright." He whispers and places his hand on your knee. He felt you tence. You closed your eyes. 

He moved closer slowly till he wrapped his arms around you. You yelped and trembled. Curling into yourself. He pulled you into his lap and held you close. "It's ok sweetheart." He says calmly. 

Sans knows your scared and you don't know whats going on. You two were lovers every timeline since you got together four timelines ago. However, you remembered everytime accept for this one. 

Sans was hoping you would remember. It was hurting him that the only good thing in his world forgot him. Sans was being very gentle, the way he would when you needed comfort all those timelines ago. 

You felt Sans rub your back slowly. You could smell old books, faint mustered, and a hint of cherry. It seemed familiar to you. Everything he was doing was so calming and yet, you don't know him. Or do you. 

Your head began to hurt as memories flooded your mind. Sans, you and him were lovers. How could you have forgotten. You cried harder and burried your face in his neck. 

He leaned back against the headboard of the bed. One arm wrapped around your torso and the other petting your head. "I..I'm s..s..*hic*so s..sorry." You cried. 

"Shhhhhh, it's ok. I'm just glad you remembered. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." He says quietly. You begin to calm down. His steady magic thrum causing your body to relax. 

He places a hand on your cheek and makes you look at him. You teary eyes making his soul clench. "It's alright sweetheart. Your safe." He says. You give a watery smile and kiss him. 

He kisses back lovingly. He picks you up and brings you into the livingroom. You both snuggle on the couch and watch TV. Exchanging kisses and nuzzles the rest of the night.