Underswap! Sans x Timid! Reader

A/N: I got this idea from something off tumblr, I can't remember what it was called though. '>w< 

You slowly made your way across the snowy path. As you walked you heard a twig snap. Startled, you sprinted ahead passing a bridge. You quickly dove and hid behind a bush and sat with your knees up to your chest. You could hear voices near by. "PAPYRUS! YOU LAZYBONES YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!" A loud voice yelled. "Eh." Another said. You sat there for a while listening to the two talk until the quieter one left. You hear the crunching of snow come closer. You shook a bit when the bushes were pulled back to reveal a short skeleton. "MWEHEHEHE! I HAVE FOUND A HUMAN!" The skeleton says proudly. The skeleton throws what seems to be some sort of laso or rope around your neck and makes you stand up and leave the bushes. He then stops and looks at you. "YOU HAVE BEEN CAPTURED HUMAN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU TO ALPHYS SO THAT I CAN BECOME PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" He says. 

Out of fear you pull at the rope in a desperate panic causing the small skeleton to fall down. You stop and he sits up with tears at the corner of his eyes. "W..why w..would you d..do that?" He asks. You felt a bad but it was your reflexes that made you do that. "S..sorry." You say meekly. He stands up and puts one hand on his hip. "It's ok, but don't do that again." He says. You nodd. He begins to lead and pull the rope. You reluctantly fallow, shaking in fear. 

The skeleton lead you to a shed where he took off the rope and put you in a large cell. There was a dog bowl and a dog bed. "NOW STAY HERE HUMAN AND DO NOT ESCAPE!" He says. You sit on the floor as he leaves. The rope had made a slight burn on your neck. You go over to the dog bowl and look at your reflection in the water. You had a red ring around your neck that was a bit irritated. Plus the place was cold and you only had a sweater and some leggings with jean shorts on. You pull up the sweater a bit around your neck to hide the burn and curled up on the dog bed to stay warm. 

Later you heard the door creek open and foot steps walking in. You sit up and see the skeleton again. He had the rope in his hand as well. You placed a hand over your covered rope burn and began to tremble.  "HELLO HUMAN! I HAVE COME TO TAKE YOU. . ." The skeleton noticed your trembling form. "H..hey, what wrong?" He asked in a softer tone. You didn't reply, just looked at him in fear. The small skeleton opened the cell door and slowy made him way inside and towards you. You scooted away till your back hit the wall. The skeleton knelt down in front of you. He noticed how scared you looked. "Hey, no need to be frightened. My name is Sans." The small skeleton, or Sans, said. You looked at him a little less in fear and tilted your head slightly. It looked cute to Sans. Your eyes spotted the rope and the fear returned to your eyes. Your hand clasped to the side of your neck.

Sans noticed this and reached for the hand on your neck but you placed the other hand over the one on your neck to protect your rope burn that was hidden. "I'm not going to hurt you human, let me see." Sans says. He gently moved your hands away from your neck and pulled down the sweaters neck part to see the rope burns. "Oh no, human I am very sorry, d..does it hurt?" He asked. You nodded ever so slightly. Sans threw away the rope in his hand and stood up. He offered you a hand to help you up and you shyly accepted it. 

Sans led you inside the house and into his room. "Go ahead and sit on my bed, I will be back in a minute." He says. You sit and wait patiently for him to return. When he does he his holding a first aid kit. Sans places it on the bed and opens it. He pulls out a small toob of what looks like some kind of lotion mixed with neosporin. Sans went to put some on your neck but you flinched away. "Don't be afraid human." He says kindly. You sit still as he applies some on your neck burn. The burn began to instantly stop hurting and the burning sensation was soothed. 

When Sans had finished he put away the first aid and sat next to you. "Are you ok now, human?" He asked. You nodd and give a small 'thank you.' "What is your name?" Sans asks. "(Y..Y/n)." You reply. "Thats a beautiful name!" Sans says smiling. You blush not only that he called your name beautiful but at how cute he looked smiling at you like that. "OH, ARE YOU HUNGRY HUMA...I MEAN (Y/N)!?" He asked excitedly. You nodd. "GREAT, LETS GO MAKE SOME TACOS!" Sans says grabbing you by the hand and leading you downstairs.

-----------One taco making lesson and meeting Papyrus time skip later-------

"You can sleep in my room tonight (y/n)!" Sans says. "A..are you s..sure?" You ask. "Of course! I don't want you to sleep on the couch!" Sans says with a look of worry. "O..ok." You reply and go upstairs with Sans. 

Sans changes into pastel blue pajamas and gives you a large blue sweater and some grey shorts to wear to bed. When you got done changing you went into Sans room to see him sitting in bed. "Hello there (y/n). . ." Sans sees you in the cloths he gave you and blushed a small bit. "I..is th..there something w..wrong? D..do th..these c..c..cloths m..make m..me look b..bad?" You ask shyly. "NO! Th..they are fine! Perfect even!" Sans says. "Ok." You say and climb into bed as well. 

You feel something hug your waist and realize it was Sans. He was holding you like a teddy bear. You blushed but soon fell asleep nuzzled into his chest.

Later that night you began to have a nightmare. Monsters were chasing you down for your soul. You tossed and turned in your sleep. "(Y/n). . .(Y/N)!" You wake up with a jolt to Sans calling your name and looking at you in worry. "(Y/n) are you o. . ." You hugged Sans tightly crying into his chest. After a moment of shock from the sudden action Sans hugs you back comfortingly. "Shhhh. It's ok." Sans says, rubbing your back soothingly. "What happened?" He asked. "M..m..mon..monsters w..were ch..chasing m..m..me a..a..nd t..trying t..t..to t..take m..m..y s..s..oul." You wimper. 

Sans looks at you in consern. "I won't let any of them hurt you, I promise." Sans says softly running his fingures through your hair. "Th..thank y..y..you, Sans." You say through tears. Sans holds you and gently rocks you back and forth till you calm down. "H..hey, (y/n)..." He says quietly. You look up at him. "I..I know we just m..met, but, I the m..magnificent Sans, th..thinks. . .I have fallen for you, (y/n)." Sans says blushing. "What I am trying to say is. . .I love you." Sans says. "I..I love y..you to Sans." You say returning his feelings. Sans smiles cutely and hugs you, kissing you on the fourhead. "Thank you so much (y/n)! You have made me so very happy!" Sans says.

You both cuddle close. Sans wrapping a protective arm around your waist and you cuddle close, nuzzling into his chest. You both fall into a blissful sleep.