Study Room (Adam x Reader)

Plot: You were hunting because of the family business and Adam was your partner on a project. Since your house basically looks like a hunter's house, the only room that is normal is the study room. You both sneak in there and you study there spending time with your crush. But a demon attacks and Adam finds out you hunt things, you accidentally tell Adam you love him.

Your POV
Great. Freakin great. Adam's my partner and we gotta work on my house because his has a party and guests or something. Apparently, Adam Milligan is my crush.

I opened the door to my house instantly putting my and over Adam's eyes and he chuckled. "Close your eyes," I commanded Adam as I winked at my parents. Mom started to moan and so did dad. I silently laughed since they were just standing there and moaning to nothing and helping me out. I dragged Adam upstairs to the non armed room but warded. I closed the door to the study room and sighed. "Where they going for it?" He asked in a weird tone. "Yes," I nodded as I sat on the desk chair. "But it's where you eat?" He explained but confused in the last part. "They're disgusting I know," I chuckled as he sat next to me dragging a chair. We then started to do whatever and Adam was explaining some smart stuff which I found cute. Hell, even just his voice is worth killing to hear. Then someone barged in the window, glass everywhere and I grabbed the demon blade underneath the table. "(Y/n)... Adam," he chuckled. Then black smoke went from his mouth and into mine. Then I blacked out.

I felt something draining away and I fluttered my eyes open to see mom and dad holding me back down. Dad sprayed water on me and nothing happened. "What happened?" I asked in my mom's shoulder. "You were possessed," she said cupping my cheek. "Yep, that's a thing," I sighed and looked at me chest to see no tattoo. "I need to get another tattoo," I grunted as mom and dad walked away. "Hey, do really have a crush on me?" Adam asked siting down on the ground with me. "Yeah, sorry," I blushed tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "I like you too," he said smiling at me and leaning in so our lips crashed.

Hey, if you ever become a study partner of mine, shit just got Gadreel. (Got real ;))