Twist and Shout (Castiel x Reader)

Plot: you started reading Twist and Shout and it made you think differently about Dean and Cas (spoilers?)
Twist and Shout-The Beatles

Your POV
Dear Cas,

I read and dropped my phone to the table and cupped my face with my hands and cried silently. "Hey (y/n)!" I heard Dean say as I lifted my face and faced him with red puffy eyes. "What happemed?!" Dean said rushing to my side and rubbing my back. "Elvis," I sobbed. "I feel ya," Dean rubbed my back as I continued to sob when we heard flutter of wings. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Dean looking up at Cas behind him and Cas looking at both of us. I squirmed my face and cried harder. "Why is she crying Dean?" Cas said while patting my head. "I don't know. She said Elvis," Dean said sadly and I sobbed louder. "Ssssh," they both rubbed my back truing to calm me down. "Hey (y/n)?" Cas patted my back and I looked back to him to see Elvis Presley playing the guitar in 1972 and smiled soothingly. "Why did you cry (y/n)?"
"Cas, Dean, they ugghh," I cried silently.
"What about us?"
"There's this fanfiction about you. Cas is a nerd from college, Dean's bike rider they had a relationship together. But Dean has to go away to fight in Vietnam-"
"World War one"
"Yeah. Cas never really said goodbye, he always said See You Then and- and," I sobbed and Cas held his hand up my forehead and I felt him read my mind, which I agreed him to.
"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling inlove with you," he sang and I got close to Dean to cry more. "That story. It is very sad. But that's me and Dean," he tilted his head and I chuckled at his cuteness. I laughed and poked his cheek the other way. "Dean, look at this," Cas said tapping Dean's forehead and his eyes started to water. "That's weird, I don't cry but that's sad," he cried. "It's okay, Cas is okay. Damnit!" He screamed and hugged me tight.
--
"(Y/n), can I talk to you?" Cas said innocently and I nodded following him to the empty library. "That is a real life action in another world. But I made sure that I like you," Cas rhymed and I smiled widely. "I like you too Cas," I smiled. "What happened to them?"
"Cas is in heaven with Dean. When Dean was old and about to die next to Castiel's grave, he left a note on the grass which contained every detail of his life when Cas wasn't there to see it. They both read it in heaven and lived together forever," he grinned. "Twist and Shout," I sang quietly as Cas grabbed my hand and intertwined them and pulled my waist closer to him. "Come on and work it all out,"
"Twist and shout," I whispered and he leaned in kissing me.
--
Listen, I suck at this. I haven't updated in weeks. Damnit. I'm sorry. Thanks for 3k!