My Ghost (Sam x Reader)

Plot: You were a weak ghost in the bunker and you find Sam and Dean. You started fancying Sam and you suddenly appear and they see you.

Your POV

I heard the bunker door open and I lit up in delight. I died when the Men of Letters took my necklace and a vampire killed me and I was tied to this place. I was alone, and it was dark. But then there is hope on the new people. "Son of a bitch," the smaller guy whispered loudly. "Look at this," the tall guy said as he pointed his flashlight to the control panels. "M Radio, telegraph, a switchboard!" the tall man sounded amazed. "This was their nerf center," he smiled as they started to wander. And that's how I met Sam and Dean

--

"Damnit! I couldn't find anything!" Dean grunted as he pushed the book away. "Dude calm your tits," Sam chuckled and I laughed with him even though he couldn't hear or see me. Then I lowered my head down and sat on the table. Since I am close to Sam and Dean, too close perhaps, and Sam breathed out and there was a warm smoke. They didn't noticed it but I walked to the wall and put my back against it and slid down. I crossed my legs together and looked at Sam and Dean. Dean's phone rang and Sam fliched slightly. "Hey Cas," Dean said glancing at Sam and I stood up. "Yeah yeah okay," he said flipping his phone back and setting it down next to him. "What is it?" Sam asked. "He asked if we want some food on his way here," Dean said opening another book and scanning us. Sam pushed himself from the table and stood up. "I'm gonna get some beer," Sam said when he tripped but I caught his hand and helped him get back hp straight. He looked wierded out but I adored his confused face. He shrugged and went to the kitchen with me following him.
--
It was night, and graceless Cas stopped by and ate dinner with Sam and Dean. Sam was tucking into bed and I was watching him from beside the bed. His eyes closed and I walked up to him and kissed his forehead since, yes, I do like him. I saw his face have goosbumps and he snuggled closer to his blanket making me smile. I then turned around and started walking out the door when I hear his bed creaked. I turned around to see him staring at me, or something. I looked behind me and shrugged. "Who are you?!" He shouted. I shivered and my lip quivered in fright. "Who are you?!" He yelled. "Woah woah! You can see me?" I said flaring my hands. "Yes," he whispered while nodding. "I'm (y/n), and I'm a ghost," I said sadly. "A ghost?" He slipped out of bed and walked near me. I nodded and looked away when I felt his hand past through me. I looked down and he pulled his hand away. "Help me please. As much as I want to stay I don't have a choice. You two are hunters. At some point you'll figure it out and get rif of me. I'm just giving you a headstart," I smiked sadly with tears glistening my eyes. "Okay come on," he walked siding himself even though he could just walk past me. Then we went to the documents room and helped him search for my necklace.

"You ready?" He asked igniting the match. "Wait. Sam, Dean take care of yourselves. Sd much as this is wierd, I like you Sam. Those night chills from your face? That's me. You two just escape from trips or any accidents? Me too. So take care and I'll see you very soon," I smiled and nodded at Sam. "I like you too," he said and dropped his match ontop of the ash tray and a bright light took over me. That's how I left the bunker and rested peacefully.