New Neighbors (Adam x Reader)

Plot: you heard there were new neighbors across your street and you meet Adam, Sam and Dean.
I Think I'm Inlove-Kat Dahlia

Your POV
"Hey Sheriff Mills!" I jumped up and smiled.
"Hey (y/n). So there are new neighbors and I need you to welcome them. Their names are Dean, Sam and Adam Winchesters. I knew I can always count on you, well I'll be going but I'll visit you tonight. Oh and please, I'll help you make dinner," she said as she said goodbye and hung up. I sighed and went to the fridge to get some pre-made food, but it looks and smells good. But still, I made sure and put the pies in the oven for 20 minutes to warm it up for a cold weather. Then once it was done, I grabbed spare wine and fixed the pie nicely into a serving tray. Incase that there was some of a vegan freak, I prepared greenies and some warm bacon and homemade burgers. Then I put them into a serving tray which has a lid on it and set it on the counter. I fixed myself and put on 2 or 3 layers of sweaters and shirts and put a thick (y/f/c) coat which has a furry hood and put on (y/otherfav/c) ugg boots and it perfectly fitted my socks. Then I grabbed some gloves and the keys to my house and atlast, the food. The early endearment of welcome. Then I walked out of my house, freezing cold as I ran, or skated, towards the house infront of mine and shivered once I got in the front porch. I knocked on the door and it was opened by a tall man wearing a thick green clothing, resembling an inside moose. "Hey uhh are you Winchester? I don't know who you are but apparently Jody knows you. So uhh welcome," I smiled as I stretched out my hands and showed him the trays of pies and salads. "Woah uh come in," he chuckled as he opened the door enough for me to enter. Then it looked like my house but the furniture was fixed differently and boxes were scattered everywhere. I shrugged it off and set the trays on the white marble counter. Then when I turned around, cold water was splashed over my chest and I shivered. "I'm so sorry," green eyes said handing me a towel. "Oh no, it's okay," I smiled as I handed the towel back to him. Then I grabbed my hanky on my pocket and wiped the beads of water on my chest. And it left my towel dry. Then I opened the lid of the tray and smell of fresh baked pie floated around the kitchen. "Oh my God, there's pie," I heard green eyes whisper. I chuckled. "Guys, who cooked-," someone said as I turned around and fluttered my eyes normally at a cute guy who looks very much alike with the two men earlier. But he looks younger. "H-H-Hi," he stuttered as I smiled nervously with wide eyes. "H-Hey," I stutteed nervously keeping my chill. I shrugged and smiled. "I'm A-A-Adam. Th-Those are my brothers. S-Sam and Dean," he said his face reddening and stiffening up. "I'm (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n). J-Jody sent me here. Dinner?" I smiled as I got ready and tied my hair up. "Uhh are you okay with this?" Adam said walking towards me. "Yeah yeah sure. Also, Jody's going to come here at dinner. So I'm gonna," I pointed to the kitchen as they nodded and I walked over to the kitchen and prepared dinner. First I made Lasagna then Roasted Chicken.
--
I placed the huge, heavy plate in the center of the table when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Adam blushing furiously. "H-H-Hey you look v-very pretty," he grinned as I heard faint giggling behind us. I peeked around to see Sam and Dean pointing at us and laughing girlishly. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Adam. "Thank you. You look v-very handsome as well," I said sheepishly and pinched his cheek. Then I walked past the tomato faced boy with him scratching the back of his head. Then I grabbed the tray of warm, fresh lasagna and set it next to the steamy chicken. Then I grabbed the small blue bowl of some cold and creamy salad mix. Then we heard a knock on the door and Jody was seen. "Hey guys!" She screeched as she hugged Sam, Dean, Adam then me. "Thank you (y/n), for this. I owe you. Shall we eat?" Jody said smiling.
--
"And he was like "NO!"" Jody laughed with the other men. I chuckled and took the last bite of my pie. But then it was all interrupted by Jody's phone ringing. "I'm sorry I gotta take this," she smiled before walking off into a hall. I smiled and stood up grabbing my plate. Then I walked towards the dishwashwer and set it on the sink. But when I turned around I saw Adam. "Hey uhm (y/n)? Can we like maybe go out sometime?" He grinned. I too grinned and nodded. Then I looked at the clock and it was 10 turns out we ate dinner for too long. "Holy Jesus, it's 10 I need to go now," I said walking past him and grabbing the three layers of clothes. I then said my goodbyes to Sam, Dean and Jody and I was about to head out the door when I felt a hand on mine. "Maybe uhh tomorrow? Like 10? Morning?" Adam blushed. "Sure Adam," I grinned and kissed his rosy cheeks. "See you," I smiled and ran to the door running towards my house giggling and blushing furiously.