Angel in Stanford (Cas x Reader)

Plot: You are a low profile angel that is with Virgil and you are trying to get a weapon from a school and you are undercover. Although you are weak and your feathers are shedding rapidly, you still help Virgil with heaven's weapons. You are trying to get a sword from the school and Castiel is also targeting it. You meet Castiel and Castiel likes you and you smile.

Your POV
I walk into the school with tons of humans trailing the halls. Virgil told me to get Michael's sword from somewhere in the school hidden deeply, and he also told me Castiel is trying to get it too. Although Sam Winchester studied here before, we will take risks for heaven's weapons. I stopped at a place where humans call lockers, opened it and got some useless books. I opened one book and there was my dark gray feather. I sighed with worry. I took it out and shoved it in my pocket. I felt my eyes turn glowing blue then to their normal blue state. "Hey," someone leaned next to me. "Hello," I said annoyingly. It was Harry, he's a werewolf, a good one, but he doesn't tell anyone. "Come on let's go to class," he said shutting the locker door and locking it. We walked to class but I pulled him away from the room and into another hallway.
"Y/N?"
"Harry, let me introduce myself again. Properly. I am Y/N, I'm an angel, you are a werewolf am I correct? But you're like a vegetarian werewolf. You need to help me. Heaven's weapon keeper, Virgil, needs to get back Michael's sword, help me sniff it out, it's blocked from any angels except Michael himself,"
"Y/N-,"
"Harry, now,"
"I uhh-- I don't know what it smells like," he shrugged and backed up against the wall because of me. I cupped his cheek with my left hand and squeezed it gently. His eyes turned white silver and his teeth grew sharp. Luckily the other students arr gone and in their classes so the halls are empty. He lifted his chin and turned his head to his right. He ran and I went after him. We ran down to the basement and he knocked down the door. I touched his shoulder and he became normal. There was a silver holy blade gleaming at my eyes and Castiel appeared across the room. "Castiel," I growled. I appeared in front of the sword and I grabbed it. I pointed it to Castiel and Harry ran out of the room. "Hello brother," I smirked. "Give me the sword Y/N. We need it to defeat Lucifer," he explained with his hand out. "This sword is nothing to you without Michael. Help yourself in heaven," I smirked and his eyes darkened. He snapped his fingers and the Winchesters appeared. "Sorry boys, gotta fly," I said tucking the sword to my belt and pulled my shirt aside for Castiel to see my non-locating angel tattoo so no angel can locate me at my will. I winked at him and disappeared to heaven.