Girls Talk Boys (Sam x Reader)

Plot: Inspired by Girls Talk Boys by 5SOS. You and Sam have been in an on-off relationship. But Sam knew he was madly inlove with you but you were messing with his mind. DISCLAIMER: The song isn't mine. Short story. Very, very short story.

Your POV

"Get away from her." Sam growled at the flirtatious man and I winked at him. The man laughed and clutched his stomach. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes she is! Back up!"

"No I'm not. Come on." I laughed pinching Sam's tomato cheeks and walking away with the man.

"(Y/N!)" Sam yelled and gripped my wrist. "You. Are. Mine." He gritted his teeth whispering in my ear. "Let go Sammy boy. I'm not yours." I kissed his cheek and ran away with the man.m

:Next Day:

I slid off the sheets and put my clothes on. The man on the bed stirred slightly and turned his back on me. Then I ran out the door silently and walked back home to the bunker. But I thought Sam and Dean were still snoring but this time, they are awake, alert.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Sam pushed himself away from the table and stood up with his hands curled up to angry fists. "It has been 24 hours! Crowley is on the loose! What the hell (Y/N)?!"

When Sam screamed I felt guilty. But none of that matters because I am just playing Sammy boy. Besides, it's impossible for him to like a piece of rubbish he and his brother found on the street. Sam would want more. More things I can't give.

"Well Sammy, I had a one-night-stand. You should try it, it's awesome!" I laughed but Dean gave a worried look while Sam was just furious.

"(Y/N), it is dangerous. Crowley's minions are on guard. What were you thinking?"

"Well Dean Winchester, if your brother would calmly defend me from the guy I met last night, then I would stay here for 24 hours under your wing. But no. Sam here, he attacked the guy. He was so furious." I laughed with a story-time voice.

"But if you just agreed then you would still be safe!" Sam yelled. Dean sighed and walked away. I got up on the table and sat, looking at Sam.

Sam's angry face turned soft. His face went blue, insted of fiery red. He took his hands and mushed his face into it. And soft whimpers were heard.

"Sam?" I asked. I got off quickly and grabbed Sam's huge arm and pulled him to the table. I got up again and soothed his back. "Sam what's wrong?"

He sobbed and lifted his face away from his hands. He faced me and his cheeks were stained, dark forest green eyes, now red and puffy.

"(Y/N), damn you. I loved you for so many years but you were hitting other guys. You may think I'm weak now, it's because I've seen you too much. I've been jealous for a long time! Me and Dean talked about it but he had no idea. I was all alone. What happened to the girl we picked up? Did she flee? She could've stayed. You could have stayed (Y/N), be with me. But no. Just some man-whores makes your day ALOT better." Sam cried and sobbed again.

"Sam." I tried to protest but I felt Sam slowly scooting away. I pulled back his neck and wrapped my legs around his torso. "Sam. I didn't know that. I'm so so sorry." I said sadly.

I gently picked Sam's face by the chin and stared to his red eyes. He wasn't looking at me. I moved my head and caught his attention. "Sam. I have loved you. But you were with demons. That bullcrap." I chuckled and kissed him.