Help Me Please (Kevin x Reader)

Plot: you are getting raped but Kevin helps you
Control-Halsey

Your POV
I was walking down the alley but I walked fast to avoid muggling. I held my bag close and walked past the alley peacefully. I sighed but someone grabbed my waist and turned me around. My (y/e/c) faced the man's dark green blue ones. "Hey baby," he smirked evilly as he pulled me, or yanked my arm to the alley and tied my hands. "Please no. Help!" I whimpered as he pushed me to the ground. He made me kneel down as he tied a chain on the handcuffs I have and yanked them up. He twisted it in his wrist as he unbuckled his belt and slid them down. "No please help," I whispered as tears fell down on my cheeks. Then his boxers slid down as his thing sprung up. "Suck," he ordered. I shaked my head no as he pulled out a silver knife. I whimpered and licked the tip, crying. He pushed himself to my mouth as I gagged a little. I felt him slap my cheek as I cried louder. Then he started thrusting until his thing twitched but didn't came. He pulled me up and pushed my to the wall. Then started plsying with my jeans. He popped the button off and opened them. "Hey!" I heard someone's voice scream as I dropped down to the ground and the man ran away. But he was later tackled by another man and got by another man. "You okay?" Someone asked and I shivered. "Don't hurt me, please," I pleaded as he swooped me into his arms. "I'm not going to hurt you. We'll keep you safe," he whispered gently as he helped me button my jeans back. Then he carried me to the car whispering sweet nothings in my ear and helping me calm down. "Thank you," I whispered to his chest, passing out.