Tied To You Tran (Kevin x Reader)

Plot: you were an archangel specialized for prophets when Raphael died (pretend he did when kevin became a prophet) and you were bonded with Kevin unconciously. Then when there was a demon attack on Linda's house, you came to earth and smited the demon

Your POV
*Heaven*
I strolled around the halls of heaven randomly opening a door to see a human soul's heaven and smiled. But when I saw the last one, someone yanked my arm and I appeared to be in Naomi's white formal office. "Hello (y/n)," Naomi's sweet voice rang. I looked forward to see Naomi smiling at me. "Hello Naomi. What with the stunt?" I chuckled. "Please, take a sit," she smiled as I plopped on her white soft chair and she sat on her chair behind the table. "As we all know, you have a reputation, a good reputation with prophets. Well now, there is a new one with the Winchesters. You two already bonded. His name is Kevin Tran. And he's not safe now. We need you to go down to Earth and save him. Take time (y/n). I'll see you later," she smiled as I blinked and I was at a warehouse. Then I heard a crossbow fire and I held my hand out to catch an arrow about to stick in my face. I looked around to see the presence of the prophet in the arrow. I dropped the arrow down and looked around. I already saw Tran hiding behind a shelf and I nodded at him. I looked around to see I was suddenly circled my demons. The first demon chuckled and charged at me but I smited him before he could do any harm. Then I gutted the second one who was behind me and snapped the neck of the third one and carved the heart out of the fourth. I breathed out as they all dropped dead to the ground. I noticed that my hand was covered with fresh blood and I snapped my arm clean. Then I rushed to the prophet's side and helped him up, but he has a bleeding wound on his abdomen. I slinged his hand over my shoulder and I put my hand and pressed it against his wound. He hissed and gripped my shoulder tight. Then with a bright flash, his wound was clean and healed. He sighed and screamed. "Who are you?!" He screamed and pushed himself off of me. "I am (y/n). I'm an angel. Demons were in the same perimiter as you and you might get killed. Supposingly Raphael should've got here but he's dead so I was assigned. Anyways call any help if you want. There is no room I can't get into aslong as I'm protecting a beloved prophet. Well I will see you around Kevin Tran," I smiled as made myself invisble. He gasped and looked around and he looked dumbfounded. Kevin Tran huh?