Willowsong

This is Willowsong for NightstormEmberclan !

Name: Willowsong
I like the prefix 'Willow', I haven't seen that before. And then the suffix '-song', I think it's cool. I haven't seen those two a lot. And they sound cool together. I wonder how she got her name...

Gender: She-cat
As expected. Most warrior fans are girls... GIRL POWER!!!

Clan: OakClan
Heheh I like it! •3• And it's not too common yet, so it's good.

Rank: Medicine Cat
WOOOO MEDICINE CAT POWER! Jk, none of my OCs are medicine cats :3

Appearance: Golden she-cat with icy blue eyes
I think it's okay, but I can't see a ginger she-cat with icy blue eyes. Maybe if they were dark or sky blue

Personality: Sweet and understanding, and wanting to help other cats
That's not good. There isn't a balanced amount. She has no flaws, which isn't good. All cats have to have atleast one flaw. You is gonna lose some points for dat!

Family:
Mother: Icepool
Father: Sunfall
Brother: Blizzardstorm
Sister: Rainheart
Half-brother: Molewhisker
Half-sister: Barkpelt
I like that name, Icepool... It's cool (pun intended)! And Sunfall, it makes me think of a yellow cat falling off a cliff XD Blizzardstorm... I don't think the cats would know what a blizzard is. They would probably call it the great icy winds or snowy winds so I don't think Blizzard would be your best choice. Rainheart. Average name, makes sense. Molewhisker, idk how I feel about it. I guess live give you a thumbs up. Barkpelt? Yes I can see that. And t works with any pelt color.

Crush, Mate, and Kits:
Crush: Ashclaw (but later, does not have feelings for him.)
Mate: none (duh, medicine cat..)
Kits: ....none....
Ashclaw... That reminds me of something like Squirrelflight and Ashfur. Ya know, had feelings for him then didn't? Except she doesn't take on a differ mate and you get what I mean. YA U BETTER NOT HAVE A MATE. I BETTER NOT HERE ONE KIT SQUEALING I'M WATCHING U!

Backstory (I will read stories if needed): Rainkit (her sister) and Willowkit, both saw Breezetail healing cats after a battle. They both wanted to be a medicine cat, as the youngest cat of her litter, Willowkit decided that Rainkit can be Breezetail's apprentice. After their Blizzardpaw, Rainpaw, and Willowpaw's apprentice ceremony, Rainpaw is apprenticed to Breezetail, the medicine cat. While, Blizzardpaw is apprenticed to Blackhawk and Willowpaw is apprenticed to Dawnpelt. Breezetail soon suspects that Rainpaw secretly wants to be a warrior. Breezetail's suspicions are correct and Rainpaw is later apprenticed to Stoneclaw. A battle against RippleClan leaves the clan badly injured. Since Rainpaw is no longer a medicine cat apprentice, Breezetail is left doing all of his duties by himself. While Breezetail is healing the injured cats, he sometimes calls Rainpaw by mistake. Willowpaw gathers all of her courage and matches up to Breezetail, asking if she could help him. Breezetail gratefully accepts, and is surprised that she even knows the herbs. Breezetail questions why she know so much and Willowpaw says that she wanted to be a medicine cat, but Rainpaw took that opportunity. Breezetail later asks her if she wants to be a medicine cat and Willowpaw accepts. Breezetail talks to Mudstar, and later Mudstar apprentices Willowpaw to Breezetail. Willowpaw eventually becomes OakClan's medicine cat.
Willowpaw is named Willowsong. Willowsong later begins to fall in love with Ashclaw, but pushes her feelings away for the sake of her clan.
It's pretty much JUST like Jayfeather and Hollyleaf. But I think I still like it.

Other (any other info): nope
NOPE LOL

I think I'll give her a 6/10. She cool, but she needs some improvements like on names and maybe change up the backstory a bit, make it more unique. Not to mention, Sunfall and Molewhisker are cannon in the books. As I said on Molewhisker, I didn't know how I felt about it cuz I somehow recognized it. Change these things it you could be given a a 9/10 or maybe even 10/10!