Paddlefoot

This is Paddlefoot for ravenstorme !

Name: Paddlefoot
Paddlefoot... I like it, must be a good swimmer!

Age: 26 moons
He's young, wasn't made a warrior long ago.

Gender: Tom
Yay!

Clan: RiverClan
Now the name makes sense.

Rank: Warrior
WE ARE THE WARRIORS THAT BUILT THIS TOWN!

Appearance: Light grey with a slightly darker grey stripe down his spine. White paws, chest, his lower half of his face, and most of his tail. Maine coon, and has webbed paws. Light, icy bluish green eyes.
Descriptive, I like that. I can imagine what he looks like.

Personality: Confident, relaxed, has crippling depression, and is loyal to a fault
Simple, but you should probably add more. And at least one more flaw but that's it!

Family:
Mother: Pebblestep
Father: Fridgedsnow
Only child, I wonder if Jayfeather wished he was one whenever Hollyleaf or Lionblaze annoyed him. 🤔

Crush, Mate, and Kits: None, died before having any
NUUUUU I HASSES DA SADNESSES!

Backstory:
The biggest flood in clan history hit the clans. All land loving clans were almost destroyed. The evil RiverClan leader, Icestar, tried to merge all the clans into one clan that she rules like a dictator. Paddlefoot prevents that from happening. So, he lead the group that successfully rebuilt the other clans, and ripped Icestar from leadership. He died from drowning because he was trying to save Pebblestep. Odd death for the strongest swimmer in RiverClan.
NUUUU HE DIED SO YOUNG!

Other: A new fanfiction is coming out soon. It is called Pebblefoot's Disaster
OH IM GUNNA READ THAT!

I'll give Paddlefoot a 8/10. I like him a lot. And his backstory is very realistic, a great flood could happen anytime. Of course, he only needs about one more flaw to balance it. I think that Paddlefoot is a good character!