Tallpatch

Done by Ember.

@KittyKitty4life

Tallpatch

I cant argue with the name, I like it.

63 moons at death (about Five years and 3 months lol I had to use a calculator even though i'm in Math Honors. This is an example of you go totally brain dead once summer starts XD)

(Lol that brain dead, I can agree) OK close to a senior warrior.

Tom

 nice

Lakeclan (generic name but it's still on the drawing board on what I'm to call it. I'm considering Reedclan. What do you think?)

I like ReedClan

Deputy at death

Ok, I'm seeing a lot of deputy at death thingy's.

Long-furred brown tom with light brown stripe running down the back and sharp green eyes. Is tall (obviously) and sleek with very long legs. Has gray furs on muzzle and drooping whiskers.

wow. I like it.

Good aspects- bold, brave, fair, diplomatic, compassionate, peacemaker, rule-following

Bad aspects- intervenes too often (like that person who randomly butts in on your conversation), warrior code obsession, is a bit of a tattle-tale

Never before have I seen this, some things I can and cant imagine in a cat though, well nvm.

Family: they don't appear in the fanfiction because they're already dead by the time the story starts. He's more of a side character. (see other)

Mother: Eaglecry- long-furred brown she-cat with light brown patches, green eyes

Father: Dustyfur- light brown tom, also with green eyes (not even risking it with the genes here)

Mate: Morningdew- beautiful silver dappled she-cat with white underbelly and muzzle. Has ice-blue eyes. Died from hypothermia during leaf-bare a mere quarter-moon (week) before his becoming of a deputy.

Crush: Crush? Um, if Tallpatch had a crush on me, i'd be like nope!

Kits: Rushingkit/Rushingstream- silver dappled she-cat with white underbelly and muzzle (like Morningdew) except with long fur and ear tufts.

Lilykit/Lilypool - light brown she-cat with dark brown paws and elegant, slim stature.

OK

Backstory- For Tallpatch, his kithood and apprenticeship went quickly, and he showed much promise as a warrior. The only problem was that he was arrogant. Very arrogant. Practically the warrior in the best physical state (in simple terms, he was hot), he liked to brag about his strength and power. Instead of disliking him for this, cats looked up to him, as what happens to most when they brag about themselves (think about it: the popular girl in a school brags about how popular she is all the time, and that draws people to her. It's that sort of thing). But there was one cat named Morningdew. She absolutely despised him, thinking he was annoying and stupid. But one day, she fell into the river. With the strong current, it almost swept her away, and many cats feared she would be torn apart by the jagged rocks and the terrifying speed. But Tallpatch went right into the treacherous waters. He managed to get her out of the river alive, and him as well. After that, Morningdew still didn't like him, for he immediately went and bragged about saving her to the rest of the Clan. But her dislike didn't last forever. Tallpatch admitted his love for her and soon they became mates. Eventually Morningdew gave birth to Rushingstream, and many moons later, Lilypool. They were together for a long time, but a moon after Lilykit was born, she died. She was assigned a night patrol and an unexpected blizzard occurred. They scented that it was coming, but Brightstar didn't dare send any cat after her, thinking it would but that cat in danger as well. So Morningdew never came back. Heartbroken, Tallpatch refused to eat or patrol for a whole week, even when his strength, courage, and confidence gave him the role of deputy. Moons later, he was a wise mentor for our main protagonist Splashpaw, who he has a deep admiration for her personality (like Morningdew's) and her friendship with Lilypaw, his daughter.

Ya u did add some things that didn't really need to be put in but other wise its fine.

I shall gift you with a 9/10!