Ivythorn

This is Ivythorn for our admin Ivy (Mapleshade4ever )

Rated by Misty😈 ima do u harsher then everyone else Ivy!

Name: Ivythorn
It's very creative. The prefix Ivy is starting to be used, but it's a great prefix! The suffix -thorn REALLY matches her personality, so a hand clap for you. 👏👏👏

Age: 20 moons
Aight

Gender: she-cat
Yup...

Clan: ShadowClan
Okeh

Rank: warrior
Alright probably been a warrior for 7 or 8 moons

Appearance: small dark gray tabby, dark blue eyes with amber flecks, thorn sharp claws, a jagged and uneven crescent moon scar below ear
The eyes are unrealistic. (Notice, when I do the appearances, I look up cat picture to see if the colors are realistic) otherwise, everything else makes sense. The scars, the claws, the fur.

Personality: snappy, rude, secluded, quiet, fierce, depressed
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS BISHHHHHHHHHHHH! YAAAAASSS! *throws confetti everywhere* you didn't do this!: (example) she is very, and also ext. BUT YOU MADE IT SHORTTTTT! But I really like it. Except there are to many flaws. At least add SOME good things. (CUSS WARNING) BUT YAAAAASSS BITCHHHHHHH!

Family: Scarletclaw and Clawpaw
Creative names but I don't know Clawpaw's warrior name. I'm guessing he died and didn't get one. I don't know who is who though.

M/C/K: N/A

Backstory: Ivythorn was taken by ThunderClan (Of COURSE it's ThunderClan!) while the clans were at war. Icepaw, Scarletpaw, and Clawpaw, at the same time, were tortured, starved, and forced to fight. (This will be interesting... But I don't think in a good way.) Clawpaw went crazy from the pressure and hunger, resulting in him attacking and nearly killing Ivypaw, thinking she was the ThunderClan leader. Ivypaw was forced to kill her brother or herself, her sister, and the rest of her family would die. Ivypaw and Scarletpaw escaped back to ShadowClan, where they became warriors. Ivythorn was treated like dirt by her sister, who went on to become deputy.
Okay. Really? War? ThunderClan kidnaps you? Out of all clans, ThunderClan? *sigh* Tortured, starved, and forced to fight... Why would they force you to fight? I'm pretty sure they'd know that making you fight could help you escape. If your fighting, everyone's distracted and you could run away. I don't think they'd let you fight. How did he think that Ivypaw was the clan leader? Any cat would have more sense then that. Size, appearance, voice, gender. And then Ivypaw was forced to kill him. Why? Just calm him. If you can't do that then get help and hold him down so he can't attack. Or just make him realize. It actually makes sense to do that. How did they escape? Okay but is that it. When did she die? What else happened? Did she just die right after her sister became deputy? How did she die if she did?

Overall, I give Ivythorn an 7.5/10. I won't explain becuz ur an admin and if you read carefully the you already know :3