Fogdrift

This is Fogdrift for ArtsOfFighting !

Sorry for your wait. I've been very busy and Ember did some and I told her to let me finish you myself. But here you go!

Name: Fogdrift
I have never seen the prefix Fog before! And I've mention I've only see the suffix -drift one or twice. Fogdrift... It's a well chosen name.

Age: 49 moons
Aight. He's been a warrior for a good time so far.

Gender: tom
👏

Clan: RiverClan/WindClan
Hmm... I am interested! AND WAI IS RIVERCLAM SO COMMON?! That's right... RiverCLAM! Shout out to ya girl Mama Tad!

Rank: elder
Aight. Wait, if he's an elder, then why is he 29 moons? Well, let's see the backstory first. Maybe he got hurt! And it's permanent! Like Longtail! Ya! >:D 49 moons* O' Grate leader of EmberClan ~Ember 😐
Fine 49 moons. Still kinda young tho, to young to be an elder that is.

Appearance: pale gray tom with white nose tip, two small dark gray swirls on right cheek, white toes on left back feet, dark gray shade on back; dark green eyes
WHITE TOES ON ONE PAW. WHITE TOES. SCOURGE REFERENCE OR NAW?! A REFERENCE. THAT. WAS. A. BAD. MISTAKE. ON. YOUR. PART. SRY DUDE. Becuz I love Scourge, he's bae❤️ #2, but the one white paw/toes thing has just gotton TO popular. And I guess the dark gray swirl could be possible, but I'm not sure in a cat like this. Maybe a tabby, but probably not Fogdrift.

Personality: he has OCD, repeated horrible thoughts that make him harsh, sometimes immature and clumsy, dishonest most of the time, can be loyal and loving to certain cats that are willing to give him the same thing, can be easy going at points and bold
I think it makes sense. But how does a cat have OCD? Let me guess, he's obsessed with keeping his pelt clean and stuff and things being tidy. If there is one thorn in his nest he freaks. If anything is disorganized he probably organizes it. Got it. 👍 idk but it definitely makes sense to me the rest of it.

Family:
Mother: Cherrystorm
Father: Lighthollow
Brother: Shadewhisper
Sisters: Sharpthorn, Gleam
I like the name Cherrystorm! But how is one of his sisters named Gleam? WELP, that's what the backstory is for. But at the same time, these names are based off of creativity. So I like the name gleam. And Shadewhisper, and Sharpthorn I wonder how that came. And I like Lighthollow. I think they're all pretty creative.

M/C/K:
Crush: Frostbark
Mate: Frostbark
Kits: can't have any because there both males
Oh a gay kitten *wink wink* not trying to be offensive in any way I swear! *crosses heart* see?!

Backstory: Fogkit grew up in RiverClan but he felt different the whole time. He was lean and quick on his feet, plus he was often mocked because he feared water. He was a dry-paw and wasn't afraid to show it. He started to come close to his sister, Ottercreek, because all his siblings started going different ways after becoming apprentices. They grew so close, they looked like mates but had no real love feeling towards each other. Ottercreek shared to him that she wanted to become a kittypet and enjoy quiet life after a war they had with ThunderClan. He agreed to help her escape that night. He started to think if he wanted to go with her, but thought no. But he wanted to be away from his clan. The thought of not fitting in his whole life just made him angry. He helped his sister and joined WindClan. He felt that she belonged to that clan for a reason. And that's when he met his mate, Frostbark. He thought if he went to this clan he would never find his mate because he never went to gatherings and never went on patrol. He never fought in WindClan war either. He later retired happily with his mate.
I think it's alright. I like how he didn't really fit in, and feared the water. Don't know how he got a tom as a mate, but hey I won't go against it cuz I'm a BarleyxRavenpaw lover. *shrugs* anywho, I don't understand why he didn't go on patrol or fight in a battle. I like how he helped his sister become a kittypet. The warrior code does want cats to follow their heart, right? And Fogdrift helped her do just that. And I now understand how he became Gleam, you never mentioned it was her kittypet name in the story though, which should have been an important factor.

Other: they put down Frostbark's appearance, I read it👍

Overall, I give him a 8.5. I suggest that he should patrol and fight for WindClan. It only makes the most sense to do so. The white toes thing is to cliche, like WAY to cliche. And then RiverClan, way to common. Another think is he's 49 moons yet an elder? Everything else is great!