Mistpool

This is Mistpool for mistpoolwrites !

Name: Mistpool
I like how you associated "Mist" with "pool"! Unless it's a reference to me... I'M SO MISTY I CAN MAKE POOLS!

Age: 36 moons
Good age.

Gender: She-cat
GIRL POWAHHH!!!

Clan: SnowClan
Yeeeeeh... Delicious... Snow... Clan... I like it... Don't ask...

Rank: Warrior
ATTACK!!!

Appearance: A fluffy white Birman with a grey muzzle, grey ears and grey paws. She has a light grey tail ring at the start of her tail then a darker shade of grey for her middle tail ring then a dark grey tail tip. She has icy eyes and a big notch in her ear.
I like it. Very descriptive, but, what color are her eyes exactly? All it says is icy eyes. ¯\_()_/¯

Personality: She is mostly sweet but however, she's argumentative and snappy. She can be ridiculously firm when it comes to a cat mentioning who her mate is. But she rarely is like that.
I think it makes sense, but how can you say she's rarely like that when it says she's like that whenever the situation comes up?

Family:
Mother: Snow
Father: Jack
Sisters: Red, Bloodtooth
I think it works. I think Bloodtooth is a bit weird but, it's okay!

Crush, Mate, and Kits:
Mate: Scar (alive but he's a rogue so she tries to keep it secret)
Kits: Scarheart, Smokeface, Twigleaf, Firenose
NAAAAAAAA SAWHATEVER THE WORDS ARE! SOMETHING BO BO! Scar XD Scarheart... YEH IMA DIG MAH CLAWS INTO UR HEART. >:) Smokeface, makes me think of a cat with a gray pelt from neck up. Twigleaf... I get it a brown tom with green eyes and anorexia! (Sorry I had too XD) Firenose... THIS CAT IS ON FIREEEE! I really like their names though, and the fact that Scar (heheh) is a rogue!

Backstory: Before all this happened, her mother, Snow, a kittypet had ran away from the clans into the Twoleg dens due to a dog attack. She had three kits and decided to give two away, Bloodtooth and Mistpool. They were taken there but an opposing clan, ShadeClan, stole Bloodkit. Bloodkit trained as a ShadeClan cat. After many days, Bloodtooth runs away and it's Mistpool's job to find her. After she finds her, Bloodtooth is upset. She's upset due to the clan leader, Icestar, killing her mate. She thinks everyone in SnowClan is evil so she attacks her. Mistpool eventually kills Bloodtooth but goes home scarred. She dies shortly after protecting Scarheart and Bushpelt from badgers.
I like the story. Snow reminds me of Princess giving away Cloudkit. And I love how they were seperate as kits. And it's realistic to think that a whole clan as bad when the leader acts horribly. And I love the bravery when trying to protect her kits.

Other: Writing a book called Mistpool's Path soon
IMA BE READING IT!

I really think that Mistpool deserves a 8-8.5/10. Sorry but I can't decide! Make it exact what her eye color is, and make her personality clearer. But besides that, I really like her!