Blackwing/star

This is Blackwing/star for @hustlecat

Rated by Misty

Name: Blackwing/star
The prefix Black is slowly starting to become common, but it makes sense for his appearance, and it's less common then Night, which is good. And the suffix -wing can make sense. Wing is usually for cats that can jump long distances. But I REALLY like the name Blackwing combined.

Age: 40 moons
That's alright for a leader, indeed a young leader too.

Gender: tom
Another :3 becuz our fanbase is mostly girls (right?) .-.

Clan: RippleClan
I've seen it many times, but it's still a good clan name!

Rank: leader
Yup😊

Appearance: black tabby tom with dark gray stripes and green eyes
Black tom with gray stripes? I looked this appearance up while rating this cat and it doesn't exist at all. So this appearance counts as unrealistic, but green eyes matches up with both black and gray so I'll give you something for the nice choice of eyes.

Personality: very arrogant, but can be prideful and trusting, mostly obnoxious and loudmouthed, prefers to fight over words
I'm kinda conflicted with this personality. But then I guess it makes sense. He arrogant and obnoxious defiantly adds up with prideful. And of course he can still be loyal. I like how he's loudmouthed. But he prefers to fight with words yet he seems like a sorta kinda violent cat. But besides that I think it's pretty okay.

Family:
Ashthorn, Mintwing, Dove-eye
That's all the info given. But I guess the names are creative.

M/C/K: Mintflight, Patchear, Blackstripe
I don't know who is who, but I guess the names are creative as well.

Backstory: Given to ThunderClan (of course...🙄😒😑) by her mother figure, he grew up as a reincarnation (oh god this backstory gonna be lit asf aye dab on em! XD don't worry, I'm black guys (not tryna offend cuz I am)) thinking he was a pure ThunderClan warrior. A few moons after he became a warrior, the clans had to leave for the lakes. Before this, his father told him that he needed to recreate the two clans DustClan and RippleClan. He got a few warriors from each clan and found a territory far from the forest. He had kits with Ashthorn (fam who?) and became leader. He lost his last life in a battle with his rival.
First, who the heck is his rival? A rival was NEVER mentioned. Are you talking about DustClan? Or a certain cat in DustClan? And then he's a reincarnation of who? It says he's a reincarnation, but of who? Who died? Also, I don't think that a few warriors from each clan would willingly go with Blackwing/star. The clans had found a perfect home, and I know that if I was one of the cats you asked I would want to stay by the lake. It would make more sense if they rejected or something and you possibly persuaded them? And then he lost his ninth life at 40 moons? If he has 9 lives, then 40 moons is way to young to die for a leader!

Overall, I give Blackwing/star a 4/10. The appearance is unrealistic, I don't know who his family or mate or kits are, his personality is okay👍, the name is alright. The backstory has problems, but overall that's his rating. Blackstar is alright.