Thymestalk/star

This is Thymestalk/star for Empress_Silver !

This is Thymestalk/star for @Empress_Silver!

Name: Thymestalk/star
Thyme and stalk. Okeh.

Gender: she-cat
WELP, that's the expected.

Clan: PoppyClan
PoppyClan... I like it!

Rank: ?
Nothing was put down but I'm gonna guess leader •3•

Appearance: thick furred gray she-cat with dark smoky gray throat and paws, lighter ears and tail, charcoal gray tabby markings, soft fur; large murky green eyes; ragged ear, scar over muzzle and on shoulder, scars covering her back, legs, and chest
DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYNG TALK ABOUT DESCRIPTIVE! Dang though she's really scarred up. What happened to her?!

Personality:
Soft spoken, a little quiet but not shy, more of an observer, not very good at hunting, prefers claws to words, she's brave but at the same time reckless, has a nasty streak for any one who disrespects the code, bossy, at times is very helpful, kind, and loving, very protective of kits and apprentices, watched everything closely, has a habit of spying and eavesdropping
It's very mixed. It's almost like there aren't any specific flaws or good traits. Not everything on her matches something else.

Family:
Father: Shardfang
Mother: Smokeheart
Brother: Rushwhisker
Sister: Creekripple
I haven't seen these names before. I think they're okay and creative.

C/M/K:
Crush: no
Mate(s): Crowfall, Silverstone, Ryeclaw
Kits:
Crowfall: Swallowpool, Heathertip, Jumpingsparrow
Silverstone: Stormshiver, Sandfoot, Deerfrost
Ryeclaw: Feathertuft, Tigertail, Birdcreek, Timberfang
Creative names. I've never seen the suffix tip of the prefix jumping. And I've seen sparrow but only as a prefix and not a suffix. There are some other things I've never seen that I'm too lazy to say! XD A lot of mates tho

Backstory: Thymestalk was born to two loving parents and a brother, Rushwhisker. She was apprentices to Swallowfoot and was expert at fighting but sadly lacked hunting skills. Her brother became a warrior earlier, leaving Thymepaw in the dust. Their relationship crumbled to dust, and they often fought. Eventually, Thymepaw became Thymestalk. Her relationship with Rushwhisker was never the same. A few moons later, her parents announced they were expecting more kits. They were young, only 12 moons into being warriors when Thymestalk was born. They had a single kit, Creekkit. Sadly, Smokeheart was killed giving birth. Thymestalk fell into a depression, and then a tom named Crowfall became friends with her. They became mates and had a litter of kits. Eventually they drifted apart, no hard feelings between them. Watching her kits become apprentices, she suddenly had an urge to have more kits. She talked to another tom who wanted kits, Silverstone. They both wanted kits but didn't want to have mates, so they agreed to have a litter of kits together and raise them to become great warriors. She then got an apprentice, Sleetpaw. A few moons later, she was made deputy after the former deputy retired. Sleetpaw was named Sleetnose. Thymestalk became Thymestar and appointed a loyal tom named Ryeclaw as her deputy. They fell in love and had kits. Thymestar eventually died from old age and joined her mate in StarClan.
I don't understand how Rushwhisker left Thymestalk in the dust by becoming a warrior earlier. I mean like, it wasn't his fault. His mentor decides that. They had literally no reason to fight. And then the mate thing... I guess it works.

Other: no
NUUUUUUUUU!!!

I'll give her a 4.5/10. I think she needs some improving. Make her a bit more clear the way you introduce her. And her personality. I almost didn't understand it. But she's alright.