Thornflower

This is Thornflower for _Flameheart_

Rated by Misty

Name: Thornflower
I like it! Thorn and flower! I for some reason LOVE that name!

Age: 14 moons
I see a very young warrior!

Gender: she-cat
K :T

Clan: EchoClan
I like the name

Rank: warrior
Yup

Appearance: small with wiry dark brown fur, long claws, small stub of a tail, bright green eyes
Alright. Except why can't any cat just have normal claws? 😫 Apparently now every OC has to have long sharp claws like Tigerclaw/star... I like the eyes. And I wonder about her tail🤔

Personality: witty, swift in battle, quiet, has a fierce fury-enthused side, and a calm content side
I like it! I love how she had two different sides that alter how she acts!

Family:
Father: Heavystep
Mother: Sandstorm
Brother: Brambleshade
Umm... Okay so there's a Heavystep in the books. He's just a side cat but he's still a character. And Sandstorm is OBVIOUSLY an important cat. These names are canon. I like Brambleshade though.

M/C/K: None but would like some one day
Aww sweet :3

Backstory: she had a peaceful life in the nursery with a few other kits from other families; Willowkit, Creekkit, Blossomkit, and her own brother, Bramblekit. She was made an apprentice after six moons of waiting and was named Thornpaw along with her brother Bramblepaw. She was teased by the other apprentices for her tom-like name, (don't worry bish you bootyful) and developed a fierce side on top of her soft tone. Halfway between her apprenticeship, she was so annoyed by the other apprentices' teasing that she attacked on of them, hurting them badly. She was forced to hunt for all the other apprentices for one half-moon, and learned her lesson. At twelve moons old she was made a warrior with her brother, and became Thornflower and Brambleshade. She started and continues to life a simple life in EchoClan once again.
Actually, she seems like your average warrior! I think she probably would have had a different punishment and probably would have had a longer one in reality. But I think everything else is okay!

Other: She will soon make a book about Thornflower's life up until now, but has other books planned ahead of them
Other means any other info about Thornflower but whatever.

Overall, I give Thornflower 10/10! The only thing I would change is the name of her parents! Anyone who thinks differently, come fight me bro!

A/N: SRY FOR YOUR WAIT!