Chapter 1

(A/N)

Hi! This is my first fanfiction and I'm really excited to start it. Please enjoy and before we start here are a few things:

(A/N) - Author's note

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - Last name

(F/c) - Favourite colour

Things in italics, like this are your thoughts or different characters thoughts.

Sorry if this part is too short or too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of the hunter exam. Applicants from around the world came to participate. There were already at least 70 applicants there.

One mysterious looking applicant slowy walked into the hall.

Her name was (Y/n) (L/n). She wore a (F/c) hoodie to cover her face so that she could protect her identity, but why? Was the big question. She also wore some jeans and black trainers.

(Y/n) walked into the hall with her hands in her pockets and her head facing the floor.

"Hello!" said a quirky sounding voice "Take a number"

(Y/n) looked up from the floor and saw a green man wearing a suit who held out a tag for you to take.

You took the tag which read "#90"

"Don't lose it!" he said and walked off.

You went over to the wall and leaned on it.

~Time skip~

A few moments later you heard footsteps getting louder and louder until they stopped. You carefully and slowly looked up not wanting to show your face.

There stood a boy who looked your age. He had white fluffy hair and blue eyes. This boy wore a blue turtleneck with a plain white top over it. He wore baggy shorts and purple shoes. In his right arm he held a skateboard. He had his hands in his pockets just like you.

"Hey!" he said "I'm Killua, what's your name?"

"Killua? Isn't he one of those Zoldyck assassins? Oh no, what if he's after me! Oh well, if he tries anything I'll just have to get rid of him" You thought.

"(Y/n)" you replied with no emotion in your voice.

"That's a girl?!" Killua thought out loud.

It took a few moments to realise he had just said that. When he realised he immediately apologised.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't me-"

"Whatever. It's okay" you cut him off.

"How old are you?"

"12"

"Me too!"

~Time skip~

For the past few hours you talked to Killua until three people had walked into the hall.

One of them was a boy who, again, looked your age. He had black spiky hair, chocolate brown eyes and a smile on his face. He wore a green jacket, green shorts and green boots. He had a yellow backpack on with a fishing rod sticking out.

To his left was another boy who looked a couple of years older than you and Killua. He had blonde hair and grey eyes. He wore white clothes under a blue tribe suit, he also wore blue shoes.

On the right side of the spiky haired boy stood a man who looked a lot older than you. He had black hair and brown eyes. He wore a blue suit, some black shoes and small, round glasses. In his right hand he carried a suitcase.

Killua hadn't noticed them and decided to walk around for a bit.

After those three got their tags they spotted you and walked up to you. The spiky haired boy spoke first.

"Hi! I'm Gon! What's your name?" Gon asked excitedly.

"(Y/n)" You replied.

"Cool! This is Kurapika" he pointed to the blonde haired. "And this is Leorio" he then pointed to the old looking man.

"Nice to meet you" you said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Thanks for reading!

Again, sorry if this chapter is too short or too long. I've never written fanfiction before but I hope it's okay.

Bye!