Chapter 7

(A/N)

I've decided to add Kurapika so just in case you didn't know I changed the title. I'm going to change the cover as well soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and you were still in the small room. You all decided to go to bed.

When everyone was asleep. Gon crawled up to be next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. He could hear your quiet snores and thought it was cute.

Gon mentally sighed "I will never get an opportunity like this..." Gon thought "She's so cute!"

Unknown to him, Kurapika was watching and felt a bit jealous but he didn't know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now morning and Leorio, Kurapika and Killua were awake. They all stared at you and Gon who still had his arms wrapped around you.

Leorio snickered while Kurapika had a blank expression and Killua looked angry.

"She smells so nice" Gon said still in his sleep.

This caused Leorio to laugh even louder which made you wake up.

"What's happening?" You asked oblivious to what Gon was doing.

Leorio pointed behind you and you saw Gon hugging you. You tried to pry him off but this made him hug you tighter.

"No don't go..." Gon said.

You sighed "Well I guess I'll be here for a while."

"No way is this happening." Kurapika thought.

"I'll help" He said and tried to pry him off but it didn't work.

"Guess there's only one thing to do."

He started to tickle Gon which made him stop hugging you but now he was in a laughing fit.

"S-Stop... I-I'm gon-na d-die!"

Kurapika stopped but Gon was still laughing and you sat up.

After a few seconds Gon calmed down.

"W-What happened?" He asked.

"You were hugging me in your sleep and wouldn't get off" You replied "Thanks for helping Kurapika."

"No problem." He said.

Gon blushed. "S-Sorry!" He apologised.

"It's okay" You reassured him "How did you get to me anyway? You were basically on the other side of the room from me."

Gon's face turned bright red and didn't know what to say.

"Um... You know what, never mind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some hours had past and it was night time again. You were asleep but Gon, Killua and Kurapika couldn't sleep.

Gon and Killua talked to each other while Kurapika eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Hey, Killua?" Gon asked.

"Yeah?" Killua said.

"Can I tell you something and you keep it a secret?"

"Ok"

"Well... I kinda have a... Ah this is so hard to say! I'm just gonna say it... I have a c-crush on (Y/n)."

"Oh." Killua looked upset.

"What's wrong? You don't have a crush on her too do you?"

"Well... Yeah b-but I didn't know until recently..."

"Me too... she's so cute and smart."

"Yeah... I guess I know the reason for why my heart was beating so fast when I was around her."

Kurapika looked shocked. His heart beat fast whenever he talked to her and he felt jealous when the other guys were around her.

He knew what was going on now...

He has a crush on (Y/n) too.