Chapter 6

It was now time for your fight. You walked up to your opponent and stated that you wanted a death match. Everyone looked at you surprised.

"Ok. Ready?" Asked your opponent.

"Yep." You replied.

You had two ways of fighting. Nen or weapons.

Your nen was so powerful that it could crush someone in an instant. This would be the obvious choice since it was more powerful than your weapons but you wanted to tease your opponent and see what his strategy was.

In your left boot was a dagger but you put something between the blade and your foot so that it wouldn't cut you.

You jumped to the edge of the platform waiting for your opponent to start.

"He looks quite strong. If he got a hold of me he might literally crush me. I'll have to see if he's fast on his feet." You thought.

Your opponent didn't hesitate to leap at you but you dodged and sprinted to the edge of the opposite side of the platform.

You turned around and saw he was already on your side.

You repeatedly sprinted switching sides as he kept chasing you until he made it halfway to you, that's when you sprinted, using all your energy, to the other side of the platform then you turned around and kicked him in the back as hard as you could as he fell to the ground.

He looked as if he was unconscious signalling that you won.

You walked back to the others as they stared at you in awe.

~Time skip~

Thanks to Leorio you now had to stay in a room for 50 hours.

You decided to keep your hoodie off giving everyone a good chance to look at your new appearance.

You were reading a book as you sat next to the bookcase. Gon and Killua stared at you the whole time for two hours. Two. Whole. Hours.

When you were finished you looked up to see them sitting on the couch whilst still staring at you.

"Need something?" You asked.

"N-Nothing!" Gon replied.

"Well. Ok then."

You got up and walked off to go and talk to Kurapika to try and not get on his bad side.

You found him on a couch reading a book and you sat next to him.

He looked up at you expecting you to say something.

"Listen. About earlier." You said "I don't want to get on your bad side. I do regret killing innocent lives but it's too late to change the past now and well... I've never had friends before so I find it hard to convince people that I'm good."

You started tearing up but you did your best to try to stop it. Kurapika noticed this as his eyes softened. He hugged you and said "It's alright, I'm sorry too. I truly want to be your friend."

You widened your eyes and let all your tears out as you hugged him back. This of course made Killua and Gon jealous.

"She should be crying on me not him!" Killua thought.

"Why can't she hug me instead?" Gon thought.

They both clenched their fists and gritted their teeth as they glared at Kurapika who didn't see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Ok so... I might add Kurapika to the x reader list thingy so for example it might be like this, Killua x reader x Gon x Kurapika.

I'm trying to think of ways to make Killua and Gon jealous so this could be one of them.

What do you think? Should I add Kurapika or not?

Also who do you want to end up with? I think it's about time to vote.

Gon or Killua or Kurapika (If I add him)? Should I do endings for all of them?

I would really appreciate the feedback.

Bye!