Chapter 14: Special Chapter (Fluff)

(A/N)

Kurapika X Reader moments...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pinned him up against the tree and noticed his features better.

His soft, blonde hair which you wanted to feel between your fingers.

His grey eyes made you want to stare into them forever.

And last his skin. His skin was so smooth that you wanted to nuzzle your face into his neck.

You put a hand on his cheek and caressed it gently. He blushed, confused.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"It's an experiment"

He then realized that this might be his only chance to feel your soft touch against his skin.

You then put your other hand on his other cheek and leaned in to kiss his cheek, teasing him.

You leaned in to his other cheek and kissed it.

He was getting impatient and grabbed the back of your neck, pushing it closer so that your lips were now connected with his.

It felt like a perfect fit. Like a jigsaw puzzle pieced together.

Your hands moved to his hair, tangling your fingers in it.

Your positions were now switched. You were pushed up against the wall and wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

Your tongues entwined and he explored your mouth.

When you were done you sucked on his bottom lip and then you pulled apart, a string of saliva connecting your mouths.