Chapter 4

All of the applicants were failed and everyone was mad.

Suddenly an airship flew over the site and caught everyone's attention.

An old looking man jumped out of it and talked to Menchi about her failing everyone. Apparently the man was the chairman and his name was Netero.

After their talk they decided to restart the second phase but change it a bit.

Menchi asked if he could bring the applicants in the airship to Mt. Split-in-half where they could re-take the second phase.

~Time skip~

The task was to get the spider eagle eggs from the web that was in the split of the mountain.

Menchi showed a demonstration and got an egg.

It was now your turn.

You jumped down just a second before Gon and the others, then grabbed onto the web as you fell. Some people were impatient and jumped to get the egg but never came back up.

You had to time the jump to wait for the updraft.

When Gon said to go you let go immediately.

Your aim wasn't great but you managed to grab an egg before you were flown back up by the updraft.

~Time skip~

The eggs were now cooked and you took a bite.

It was delicious.

"Hey (Y/n)! Want a bite?" Gon offered and blushed.

"Uhh... No thanks, I already have one."

For some reason Killua felt slightly mad.

"Why do I feel like this? Every time I'm near (Y/n) I get this weird feeling in my stomach. Like butterflies... in my... stomach? Didn't aunt Mito say something like this? About... l-love? I think I have a crush on (Y/n)" Gon thought, blushing a darker shade.

"Why do I feel mad? It's not like I have a c-crush on (Y-(Y/n) right? No! But... she's really powerful. Maybe I just need something to confirm it." Killua thought.

~Time skip~

The applicants and examiners go onto the airship waiting to arrive at their destination, the third phase site.

You, Gon and Killua decided to explore the airship.

After some time, you and the others sat by the window, talking.

Killua talked about his family, which surprised you a bit.

"What about you (Y/n)?" Gon asked with a curious look on his face.

"I... can't tell you... yet... sorry." You replied apologetically.

"Hey, so why do you cover your face?" Killua asked "I'm sure you look beautiful under that."

You blushed. "That's part of the reason why I can't tell you about me yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We saw the chairman and talked to him. He challenged you to a ball game and said that if you got the ball from him then you would be able to pass the hunter exam.

"It's not gonna be that easy but might as well have a try." You thought.

You let Gon and Killua have their turns first then it was your turn.

You walked over to him and stood in front of him letting out some terrifying aura.

He didn't flinch one bit.

"Huh? That always works... Maybe he's stronger than he looks."

You let out your strongest aura hoping he would move a bit but it didn't work, Gon and Killua had shocked and scared expressions. You calmed down your aura and sat back down.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Gon asked with a shocked expression still on his face.

"It's not gonna work. He's too strong. You guys can still have a go though."

"Well if you're sure..."

You watched them until Killua said he had given up. He looked like he was about to kill someone.

"Well I'm going to stay and watch Gon." You said. Killua walked off.

You watched Gon and smiled when he got Netero to use his right hand.

"I did it (Y/n)! He used his right hand!"

~Time skip~

It was now time to sleep and you were so tired.

You fell asleep instantly.

Killua was still awake and watched you sleep.

"I wonder what she's dreaming about..." he smiled.

His smile suddenly turned into a frown when he noticed the clear liquid coming down from your eyes. You didn't move tears were just streaming down your face so it didn't seem forced but you didn't try to stop it either. You were still asleep so you could've been having a nightmare.

Killua wiped your tears away carefully trying not to wake you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

I hope you enjoyed this part and sorry for all the time skips XD.

Have you seen the English dub of hunter x hunter 2011 yet? I was so surprised when it came out because I didn't know they were doing a dubbed version of it.

I also still can't believe Leorio is voiced by the voice actor of Levi from Attack on titan.

Thanks for the reads! Feedback is always appreciated.

Bye!