Chapter 2

Suddenly a big door opened and a tall man with purple hair came out. He had a suit on which made you think that he might be the examiner.

"Sorry for making you wait", he said "The exam has now started".

Everyone around you looked determined.

"One more thing. You could become injured or dead during the exam. If you still want to continue, follow me. If not then leave".

No one moved an inch. They were all ready to start.

The examiner turned around and started to walk at a normal pace. The applicants followed.

The examiner started to pick up the pace a bit and as he did so, applicants in front of you started to run. Gon, Kurapika, Leorio and you started to run as well and you were all confused.

"I forgot to introduce myself", the examiner said "my name is Satotz and I am the phase one examiner. I am now leading you all to the second phase".

When he said that you knew what was going on. Whereas, everyone else was confused.

"Phase one is already underway".

Everyone had shocked looks on their faces except for you.

"You must all follow me".

Some people started to calm down a bit but you knew the first phase couldn't be that easy.

"I guess this is an endurance test", Leorio said.

~Time skip~

"Hey kid!", Leorio said to Killua who was using his skateboard "show the hunter exam some respect!"

"What do you mean?", Killua asked.

"You're using a skateboard, that's cheating!"

"Why?"

"Because this is an endurance test!"

"No it's not", said Gon as you and him caught up with them.

"Huh?", Leorio asked "Gon, what do you mean?"

"Satotz said to only follow him".

"Whose side are you on?!"

Killua slowed down to be next to you and Gon.

"How old are you?", Killua asked Gon.

"12", Gon replied.

Killua did a trick on his skateboard, as he did so he looked at you. Was he trying to impress you? Does he like you? No of course not, you only just met!

Gon was amazed at his trick.

"I'm Killua".

"I'm Gon and this is (Y/n)".

"I know I met her earlier".

"Really?"

"Yeah" You said.

~Time skip~

You were still running alongside the other applicants until you came across a staircase. That's when Satotz decided to pick up the pace.

"Hey, Gon, (Y/n), wanna race and see who finishes first?" Killua asked.

"Ok", you replied.

"Sure", Gon said "loser has to buy dinner".

"Your on", Killua said.

"Ready...", You all said in unison "go!"

~Time skip~

You, Gon and Killua were now running next to Kurapika and a shirtless Leorio.

"See you later, old man", Killua said to Leorio.

"I'm not old!", Leorio replied back "I'm a teenager too!"

"EH?!" You all said in unison, with shocked looks on your faces except for Leorio.

~Time skip~

You were now near what looked like the end. You decided to pretend to be exhausted by slowing down. This, of course, made Gon and Killua relax so they weren't expecting you to win.

With an evil smirk on your face, you suddenly let out a big amount of aura, making you go really fast. In under a second you were at the end of the tunnel.

Gon and Killua blushed a light pink when you smirked and when you ran they were impressed and blushed an even darker shade of red.

"Huh? What is this? Am I blushing?" Killua thought.

"Wow, she's amazing!" Gon thought.