Chapter 16: Special Chapter (Fluff)

(A/N)
Killua X Reader moments...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were all on the train and decided that you wanted to talk to Killua alone so you moved to an empty room.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

"A-About the fourth exam... We nearly kissed..."

"Oh... Yeah..."

"I want us to try that again"

"W-What? Why?"

"Because I want to see who I like. I know it sounds silly but I think I'll be able to find out who I like with a kiss."

"Wait does this mean you've kissed other people?"

You nodded.

"Who?"

"Gon and Kurapika"

"O-Oh"

"Let's just get this over with... Wait do you even like me?"

"Uhh... Yeah, I was gonna tell you later but I guess not..."

"S-Sorry..."

You leaned in to kiss Killua but hesitated. You positioned your hands on both sides of his head as you both blushed.

He pulled a strand of your hair out of your face and leaned it.

As the tension in the air started to rise you quickly closed the gap between the two of you and felt his lips on yours.

This moment felt so right just like with Kurapika and Gon. Who were you going to decide on.

You slightly gasped as he put a hand on your butt and he slipped his tongue into your mouth. He explored your mouth as much as he could, savoring the moment.

He gave you small kisses from your collarbone to your lips and when he got to your soft spot you moaned but instantly covered your mouth.

He wasn't satisfied with your gesture so he grabbed your hands and held them above your head so you couldn't escape.

Killua was hungry for more so he slipped a hand up your shirt but before he could do anything you whisper shouted "Killua!!"

"Sorry" he said and stopped what he was doing "I couldn't help myself"