Chapter 9

(A/N)

Lots of Killua x reader moments in this chapter XD, I'll try to add more Gon x reader and Kurapika x reader moments in the next few chapters.

Please read the (A/N) I posted before this chapter.

(F/F) – Favourite food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Killua sat in boredom by a tree trying to think of what to do.

There was an awkward silence and you were the first one to break it.

"So... What's your favourite food?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"I don't know, just trying to make small talk?"

"I love chocorobos you?"

"Umm... (F/F)"

There was another awkward silence until Killua broke it this time.

"Can I ask... what you like about me?"

"Uh sure..." You had a blush on your face but he couldn't see it. "I-I like your e-eyes they're a nice colour... and your hair is n-nice too... w-what about me?"

"Y-You look really beautiful a-and your eyes make someone want to gaze into them forever" Killua mumbled that last part.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

You looked down with a blush still on your face.

"Why did my heart beat so fast when he said that? He acts different when he's talking to me but why?"

What you didn't notice was that Killua was slowly moving closer to you. Suddenly the wind got stronger and it blew your hood off. You tried to pull your hood back on but it kept falling down so you gave up.

You turned your head and yours and Killuas faces were close. You were both like that for a couple of seconds when Killua leaned in and you did the same. This was going to be your first kiss!

You two were nearly kissing until there was a noise in the bushes. You both turned your heads to the bush and it was only a squirrel.

While Killua wasn't looking you backed up a bit and tried to process what just almost happened.

Killua looked at you and then looked down in shame about what could've happened.

"Maybe we should go" You suggested.

"Yeah..."

~Time skip~

The fourth phase was now over and you were on the airship which was going to the final phase.

You and all your friends had passed.

There were many awkward moments with Killua after your almost kiss.

~Flashback~

You and Killua walked onto the boat and you sat down by the edge with your hands on either side of you.

Killua sat down next to you but when he went to put his hand to the side it touched yours and his hand jerked back instantly.

You looked away and kept your hand away from the floor so that it wouldn't happen again.

~Another flashback~

You stared at Killua the whole time you were out looking for somewhere to sleep.

He looked behind and caught you staring so you looked away for a couple of seconds but looked back again and this time he was staring at you and it was his turn to look away.

~End of flashback~

It was sunset and you decided to sit by the window to watch the sun go down. You were on your own and thought about Killua but suddenly Kurapika and Gon came into your mind as well.

"What's happening? First my heart beats fast when I'm around Killua but now I'm thinking about Kurapika and Gon too?"