Chapter 12: Special Chapter (Fluff)

(A/N)

Gon X reader moments in this chapter, just warning anyone who doesn't want to read about Gon. Don't worry, there will be lots of moments with the others too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On one of the days you were training...

You felt as if a weight had been lifted from your shoulders when you finally had a rest. Due to your childhood days (where you would have trained to earn a living) you didn't feel as exhausted as the others.

You walked outside and saw Gon training so you watched him from behind the building. Tears streamed down his face after a few minutes and you got concerned but decided to stay there.

"W-Why didn't I tell her sooner... Kurapika beat me t-to it..." He sobbed "(Y/n)... I love her... She's my first crush..."

You gasped as he said this and realised that two of your crushes loved you back but what about the other? What about Killua?

You walked forward and said "It's not too late to confess."

"(Y-(Y/n)! How long were you there?"

"I heard the whole thing."

"...Aren't you out with Kurapika though?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well I overheard him confessing to you and you saying yes."

"I-I didn't say yes. Did you run off or something after that?"

"...O-Oh I g-guess I was mistaken then? So what did you say?"

"I said that I loved him as well but I also love you and Killua."

"You do?"

"Yes." You put both yours hands on both of the sides of his face and wiped his tears away with your thumbs. You then retracted your left hand back but felt his right hand grab it and his left hand on the hand that was on your cheek.

"M-Mind if I t-try something?" Gon asked "...I don't want to be weird or anything b-but maybe it w-will help you make your decision..."

"O-Okay..."

He hesitated as he leaned in closer to you. Nothing was going to distract you this time. You've waited long enough for your first kiss.

You immediately closed the gap between you two and kissed him. At first he was shocked but soon kissed back as it was sweet and short.

This wasn't enough for you though. You pushed him up against the wall and kissed him roughly. You managed to slip your tongue into his mouth and not long after his tongue fought with yours.

A moment later you both pulled apart catching your breaths. (You didn't do anything kinky. Don't worry.)

"...T-That was intense..." you said.

"Yeah..." Gon retorted.

You pulled out a random mirror and looked at it. Your hair was a mess and your face was tainted bright red. You handed over the mirror to Gon and saw that his hair was perfectly normal but his face was tainted a light pink.

"Guess I'll have to wear my hoodie until my face goes back to its normal colour." You thought.