*33*

(The ring) dumb Internet won't let me put the picture in the right place sorry

PLEASE, PLEASE READ!

There is a mature scene BEFORE this chapter. In order to access it:

Find the book titled Mature Scenes and in it is the NolanxAsh scene. Or, use the link I posted in my profile.

This is it, guys! The last chapter AHH!!! Thank you for sticking with me through this, luvs. There will be an epilogue and bonus scene.

And, no, Nolan didn't get anyone pregnant if that's the conclusion some of you jumped to (the last chapter). You'll find out why he said that in this chapter.

PROCEED AND MAY THE GAY GODS BE WITH YOU ALL. AMEN.

*Nolan*

I hadn't slept so peacefully in so long. Last night was pretty exhausting though, but it had been blissful. I mean, I lost my butt virginity. To Asher! I could scream.

No, seriously, I could scream, because my back and inner thighs were really aching right now.

I sighed as I woke up in the warmth of his arms. The first thing my blue eyes landed on was his neck, which was glowing golden in the light of the steadily rising sun. The man was such a god, I swear. I let my eyes roam over his body, and whatever was visible to me. The rise and fall of his amazing chest, his muscular arms, his luscious, kissable lips...

Considering the dinner we'd had and the night full of pleasure, I really thought he'd pop the question. Or was that my job? Crap, I didn't know! He was literally the man in this relationship, right? Well, I was a man now. That felt good to know. But, still, I felt the tiny ache in my heart from the disappointment. Maybe he wanted to wait until after his trip to New York.

I buried myself further in his arms, grunting a little at the ache, before relaxing and closing my eyes once again. When I woke up again, I wasn't in my love's arms. I squinted then blinked, letting my eyes adjust before I slowly sat up.

He wasn't in bed.

"Asher?" I called out.

"I'm here, I'm here." I saw him come in with a tray of food in his hands. He was wearing nothing but sweatpants. "Breakfast in bed, my sweet angel."

I beamed. "Wait, I gotta freshen up!"

"You can afterwards."

"I don't wanna eat breakfast naked. Though I really appreciate it. You're the best." I shuffled out of bed, fiercely blushing because I knew he was staring at me. "Don't just stand there. I need a towel!" I glanced down at the flower petals under my feet, tickling me.

He laughed. "It's in the bathroom."

"A robe?"

He held up a finger, set down the tray, and walked to his closet. I sighed, trying to cross my legs to hide myself a bit. I was still in the shy-phase when it came to being ass-naked in front of him. I knew I showered after football practice around the guys but it wasn't like I was attracted to any of them. Asher tossed me a robe and I caught it, quickly fixing it on.