Gravity Falls Chapter 2

I continued laughing mentally to myself as I thought about my cliche dream. I brushed my (h/l) (h/c) out of my face as I stood up from my bed on the floor. I walked downstairs to see Dipper reading his journal on the couch with my cousin (c/n) sitting next to him and taking notes of something from a book in her own lap and mabel playing with Waddles. Bill and Tad were arguing about something at the kitchen table. Yup that's right. Me and (c/n) are staying here permanently with the Pine twins and the Cipher brothers ever since we ran into them in the forest. Flashback: We were running from these crazy gnomes that were convinced that I was going to be their queen and (c/n) was going to be next in line once I was gone. And yours truly said "Nope!" and walked away like a boss pulling (c/n) behind me. Unfortunately these little lawn decorations are persistent as hell. And surprisingly terrifying when they get angry. Which brings us to the climax of the flashback. I put (c/n) on my back since she she was frozen in place and took off as fast as I could go, considering that I had another person on my back. We ran until I was all brusied up and and bleeding from falling down a flippin hill and then having to run through a thicket of thorn bushes. (C/n) was bruised up too, but not as bad as me. I stopped running from pain and exhaustion and looked back to see that the gnomes weren't far behind. I pushed (c/n) up into the nearest tree and climbed up behind her. The gnomes stopped right below our tree and conversed about what to do next. It was only a matter of time before they found us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shack. I whispered to (c/n) that she needed to go and get some kind of help while I distracted the gnomes. She nodded and I quickly (and painfully) jumped down from the tree, watching (c/n) run towards the shack.

Cliffhanger cause I'm evil! Mwhahaha!