Gravity falls chapter 6

"C'mon you guys it's this way" you said, pointing down a old path leading through the trees. As you continued to lead them through the woods, dipper and bill were obviously talking about something, so you decided to listen to some music to kill time. The song f/s (f/s=favorite song)began to play through your headphones. You quietly began to hum the song as the three of you continued walking. You eventually made it to the tree house. Well gentleman, welcome to the very first, state-of-the-art, wonderdome!" you said sarcastically while gesturing to the house. "Hmmm nice place ya got here, n/n" bill said. "Shut it cipher. You two stay out here, ok? I'll be in and out in a snap" you said, walking up the old, wooden, mossy, steps.

 You two stay out here, ok? I'll be in and out in a snap" you said, walking up the old, wooden, mossy, steps

You gasped as you opened the door to reveal a completely trashed house. Windows smashed. Giant holes in the wall and ceiling. Belongings thrown about and some missing. Clothes ripped. Dishes and pictures cracked. You slowly sink to your knees as tears start falling down your face.You pick up a picture of when c/n was at her first concert. You stuff the picture into a small bag that was lying next to you on the floor.

 You stuff the picture into a small bag that was lying next to you on the floor

You found two more unharmed pictures lying around. One of you the time the family went to the candy factory.

And the third is the one your older brother took of you two at the beach taking a picture of yourselves

You stuffed the pictures in the bag and continued walking until you came across c/n's notebooks and her stuffed f/a (f/a=favorite animal)

You stuffed the pictures in the bag and continued walking until you came across c/n's notebooks and her stuffed f/a (f/a=favorite animal). You stuffed them in the bag and walked to your room. Your room was in no better condition than the rest of the house. You got on your knees and reached under your bed where you kept your prized katanas. They were black with f/c (f/c=favorite color) swirls around the handles. You grabbed them and strapped them onto your back. Then suddenly you had a feeling that you where being watched, you quickly hurried out of the worn-down house that you and c/n had called home for the past few years, tears still streaming down your face. "Y/n? What's the matter? You ok?" Bill interrogated you as soon as you walked out of the house. Why does he even care? You quickly wiped the tears off your face. "Nothing's the matter. I'm perfectly fine, ok?" you answered placing a fake smile on your face. Bill looked at you skeptically but eventually smirked at you and shook his head."Hey sir dip-stick we gotta go!" you yelled at dipper and started walking down the path back to the shack. Dipper continued to zone out while looking his journal. "HEY! PINETREE!!" bill yelled, smacking dipper on the side of the head. "Ow!" "What the hell bill?!" dipper said getting up and rubbing his head. "Two reasons: Number one because you kept zoning out and number two was for fun" bill said, starting to float down the path after you. Dipper put the journal away and hurried down the path after you two. "Correction, three reasons actually" you said walking backwards and turning to face them. "And what's that?" dipper asked. "Third reason is cause bill's a jerk" you said. "Hey!!" "I'm just stating the facts nacho-boy." "Don't make me hurt you n/n" "#sorrynotsorry" you said laughing and taking off down the path. "Hey get back here! Y/n!" Bill yelled taking off after you and soon catching up. He tackled you to the ground and started tickling you?! "O-okay! O-o-okay! Bill stop stop come on ahahahahahaha please come on tickling is my only weakness nononono ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" you said laughing uncontrollably. "Now maybe you'll stop calling me names?" You could only nod your head because you were laughing so hard. Bill chuckled and helped you off the ground. "Umm y/n?" "What dipper?" He simply pointed to your clothes while trying his best not to laugh. You looked down to find your clothes covered with twigs, mud, and leaves. You glared at bill who simply shrugged and snapped his fingers, making the mess dissaper. "C'mon let's keep moving before mabel sends out a search party" dipper rolled his eyes. The three off you kept walking and had just reached the shack when it started raining. You hurried inside and called out to the three of them upstairs. "YO! C/N, MABEL, TAD, WE'RE BACK!" you yelled. "Oof! Mabel....can't.....breathe!" you gasped for air as mabel tackled you and literally started to squeeze the life out of you. "Oops! Sorry it's a force of habit" mabel smiled cheekily while letting go of you. "I got some of our things........" you said while holding the small bag up for them to see. C/n thanked you and carefully took the bag and dumped the contents onto the ground. She looked at the three pictures, her notebooks and stuffed f/a lying on the ground. "W-where's all our clothes, y/n? Our other belongings?" She looked at you with worry written on her face. The others looked at you as well. "Uhhhh....don't...don't worry about it, okay kiddo?" you said while ruffling her hair and wearing another fake smile. "Okay" she said her voice saying that she was definitely not okay. "Why don't you go help mabel be-dazzle waddles?" We all looked at the sparkly pig in mable's arms and immediately starting laughing. Suddenly the shack started to shake again and the lights started flickering on and off. We all climbed up the secret ladder to the roof(anyone watch that episode?)and watched as the sky turned the same color pink it did the last time. The ground continued to shake violently and the wind kept getting stronger, making the rain feel like bullets on our skin. The roof got very slippery where I was standing at causing me to lose my footing and fall off the roof and into some bushes on the side of the house. I stood up and brushed my self off. "Y/N!! YOU OK?!" mabel yelled over the wind, her brown hair whipping crazily around her face. I stuck my arm out towards her and gave her a thumbs-up. Instead of climbing back up onto the roof, I cautiously walked to the front of the shack. "Y/N!! ARE YOU CRAZY!? GET BACK HERE!!" bill yelled over the wind. I pointed to the two katanas strapped to my back, indicating that I would be fine. I turned my attention back to the sky and watched the clouds swirl around and open up into a portal?! I looked at the the other five standing on the roof, their jaws touching the ground. I looked on in disbelief. How is this even possible?! The longer I looked, it seemed that there were four....no wait...five people coming through the portal?! That's what I saw before the world went dark.