Gravity Falls chapter 9

Welp!" I said as I clapped my hands together. "Time to go break this up!" I stood tall, put my hands at my sides, tilted my head upwards, and let out the loudest scream I could. The other girl covered her ears while shooting me a glare. Bill, tad, the three turtles, and dipper had stopped fighting and were starring at me. "Well, now that I have your attention, I was hoping that I could say something" I said calmy. Bill gave me a are-you-freaking-kidding-me-i-thought-you-were-serousily-hurt-what-the-hell-y/n look. I ignored him and continued talking. "I just wanted to tell you all this: FROM NOW ON WE'RE DONE FIGHTING! GOT IT?" Bill, tad, and dipper just shrugged, to tired to argue. The turtle in purple held his green three-fingerd hand out to dipper, as a sort of truce. Suddenly the orange-clad turtle, mabel, and c/n jumped out of a nearby tree and scared the life out of us. C/n and mabel rolled their eyes and nudged dipper towards the turtle. He reluctantly sighed and shook his hand. Me and the other girl made our way over to the others. "Soooo, what's your guy's names anyway?" I asked the turtles. The one in blue spoke up first. "I'm leo, the one in purple is donnie, raph is the one in red, and mikey is in orange." And who is that I said as I pointed to the other girl. "Hm? Oh that's, (Turtles girl name)" he said with a faint blush on his face. Mabel looked like she was going to explode from fangirling after seeing the way leo looked at (Turtles girl name). Next I told him our names. "That's dipper and mabel, they're twins" I said as I pointed to them. This is Bill and Tad, the Cipher brothers, that's c/n and she's my cousin and I'm-bleeding" raph said as he cut me off. I felt my forehead and felt a warm liquid starting to trickle down my face. Then I looked at my side from where I had fallen out of the tree earlier. "Well, I was going to say my name is y/n, but yea, that too." Just then it began to rain again. Well thanks a lot universe. I started walking back towards the shack, with the others following. "Wait! How are we gonna get the turtles into the attic without Stan or Ford seeing us?" dipper asked. "No worries pinetree I got it!" bill said as he teleported all of us into the attic. I opened my eyes as I landed on....something? "Hey! Mind getting your butt off my shell kid?!" Before I could respond, raph rolled over, which caused me to fall onto the floor. As I held my still bloodied side, I squeezed my eye shut due to the blood that was still trickling down my face. He looked at me, sighed and then picked me up and roughly sat me on the edge of dippers bed. Bill looked like he wanted to kill raph at that moment. I guess raph felt bad about hurting me, because the next thing I know, he started helping me wrap my injuries as mabel, mikey, dipper, bill, and tad moved some stuff around so there was more room for everyone. I thanked raph as he finished helping me. He gave me a mumbled "whatever" and got up to go talk to mikey. Bill came over and sat next to me on the bed. He looked at me and rolled his eyes at me and all my bandages. "You've got to stop hurting yourself, n/n" he said. "Okay dad!" I joked. All he did was smile.